Is there a decent woman out there.... at all..?

My entire life I've never had a happy relationship whatsoever I'm continuously cheated on used and treated like total sh*t. How do I find sum1 who would actually appreciate me and have them not be either a total bitch or completely obsessed..?

Most Helpful Girl

• To tell you the truth I think us girls learn with age and experience, Ya I am not a bitch but I used to go completely obsessed over my bfs but I learned to trust my bfs and ya by leaving them alone I can actually get thier full attention. Ya maybe you jus need to wait for the girl lol or maybe date older girls

• Lol I'd try the whole dating older women thing but every time I meet an older more mature woman they end up thinkin I'm too young for them :S it's rediculous lol nd yur completely right with what you did by leavin a guy alone a little more it does make them want you more, I've been driven away by girls who wanted to be around me 24/7 nd it gets annoying. nd I think I've been doing more searching for the right girl then waiting...

• U know the saying love comes when you least expect it, I totally believe in that saying. Maybe just stop searching it might help. Also you sound like you know what you want and it might be you might just have too much of a high standards I know a few guys like that and they always have a hard time getting the girl. You know we are all human and it's hard to find that perfect person. You sometimes just need to lower your standards I'm not saying you have to lower ur standards though don't settle

What Girls Said 10

• Be patient...you never know where your love could turn up, or if you're simply overlooking her right now. Perhaps she's evolving as a person right now, so if you met tomorrow you're relationship wouldn't work because you both weren't ready.

Where you meet the girl is also important. A girl who's ready to settle down and have babies isn't the drunkest girl in the club (regardless of what she thinks). Try looking at the grocery store, church, the bookstore, coffee shops, places like that.

Lastly, don't settle. You get your heart stomped on...or end up with some crazy chick when you rush into things. Hang out for a couple months before making things official.

Good luck ::thumbs up::

• yeah I agree with the rest of the answers.

both guys and girls have the same problems. I'm the same, just waiting to meet a good guy. that only comes with meeting new people and putting yourself out there. its hard but everyone just has to stay positive and have fun being single and meeting new people.

• well there's a decent woman right here! lol, anyway there are girls out there but you may not be looking in the right places...where do you look for your woman...and word of advice, you really can't wait for a woman to find you.. you have to go find her... :D

• EVERYWUN HAS THIS PRBLEM UR NOT ALONE .. IT MAY TAKE A WILE TO FIND SUM1 RITE You GOT AGES A HED OF You ANIWA BETTER TO B SINGLE

• It sounds like your just unlucky. You get the occasional bitch, but you'll find the right girl. Good luck! =]

• I guess it's luck? I don't know... :/ I have the same problem. Either they're total jerks or they're obsessed.

• Ive been throught the same things, except with guys. And you just have to keep an open mind. I'm not sure what else to do =/ but just try to accept different people. good lucccck

• idk. I have the same problem with guys :-/

• I don't think I have had a really healthy relationship either. maybe you are looking in the wrong places. my mom always says the best relationships are when you are friends with the person first, try making more female friends. you're cute I am sure you will find some one, and think of each relationship as a lesson not a failed relationship.

• Are you going after a specific type of girl? That might be the reason why...branch out a bit

• I've branched out entirely, there is no specific type I'm lookin for and I'm thinkin that's the root of my problems..

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe these women are walking all over you, cheating on you and treating you like crap because your a puss boy, that is really the only reason I can think of, I have dated lots of women, and not one of them has cheated on me, not one of them has tried to walk all over me, and not one of them has attempted to treat me like crap.

The reason why they haven't tried any of that is because well, I don't let them, and if they did, I would put them in their place and tell them how it's going to be. If that means I make them cry so be it, I don't care, no woman is ever going to try and pull that crap on me and get away with it. So why are you letting women get away with doing all of those things to you, and why are you actually putting up with it?

• wow! how in the world did you catch a girl cheating? girls are usually pretty sly bout stuff like that. it's the guys who are always getting caught. sounds like she didn't even try to cover it up. dammmnn. but naw dude, u're just feeling down now. keep u're head up bro, it's only temporary feeling. you will feel better soon! and you will have good luck fall u're way soon. keep the faith!

• lol