How do I get a girlfriend why won't anyone date me?

Im a really nice guy I would care and look after my girlfriend I would love her not for her looks but for her personality I dont care about sex and that stuff I just want someone to love and for them to love me back I would spend money on gifts if I could afford it i would save up my money for weeks to buy her a necklace or ring something like that also im a really smart guy and I would always be there when she needs me

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude!!! You just have to say all of what you wrote to whoever your crushing (as long as she's not taken), ask her out, and you've got a pretty good chance of getting a yes!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk to them and be yourself, it will happen in time. You are still young... I was 35 when I started dating my first boyfriend, so don't be so hard on yourself.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't be in such a rush dude. There's probably a girl who is saying the same thing wondering If you have noticed her yet.

• You've got the wrong attitude pal. Get yourself out in the world and toughen up a bit. Live like a man then you'll get the girls. Your parents done you more harm than good by wrapping you up in cotton wool. Get into a job where real men work and live amongst them. As long as your not a dick they'll take you under their wing if they like you. All those places your mum told you to avoid you have to visit. You need a rough edge. Women don't like Nancy boys they want rough men with a good line of patter. Sign up for a construction job or a fishing fleet. You'll meet men there and learn a lot from them. You'll get a hard time until they thaw out to you but that's the way it goes. Keep your nut down and work hard and don't get shirty with them. You'll be accepted in no time. Then you'll learn how men work and it's a short step to pulling girls. Trust me you need to wade through the shit to get to the prize

• U sound like a woman

• Stop auditioning for the role of servant.

What do you expect from her?

Why do you think not caring about sex is a plus?

Why are you focused on buying her stuff? You can't buy love.

• If you know you have all that to offer such as your description suggest... you wouldn't need to question yourself or the world on the "Why" want anyone date you.

Someone will, you just need to break this mentality you have and find her. As to the how to find her... well there are so many ways one can go abut doing that, that it would be a shame to even list the limited options on here -_-.