Should I reach out or let it go?

I've been on 2 dates with this guy. We're scheduled for a 3rd date this Friday. On Monday, I decided to reach out and say:

me: good morning. I look forward to seeing you soon. Let me know which day we're doing dinner.
Him: Good morning to you too. I'll let you know later today. I look forward to seeing you too.

But he didn't get back to me that Monday. Instead, he got back to me Tuesday morning with:

Him: Lets meet Friday or Saturday Night. Whatever works better for you. Good morning, by the way.
Me: (10 hours later) Lets lock Friday down.

I was a little annoyed that he didn't keep his word and get back to me the day before which is why I texted him back so late. It is now Thursday night and I haven't heard from him. I'm starting to wonder if my response was too lukewarm and showed disinterest.

Should I reach out in the morning to see if we're still on, or let it go?

What Guys Said 1

• I bet he is married or has a girlfriend/wife. It's damn hard jugglin a side piece. Side piece being you! :) lol he he he..

What Girls Said 1

• You should reach out in the morning to verify your plans.