Newly founded feelings for my guy friend. What should I do?

This is the first time I've started having feelings for a friend of mine, we chat every now and then on Facebook and I hang out quite a bit with his friends to study. And I never thought about him in a different way, and unfortunately I think that we both kinda friend zoned each other until yesterday. There was a party so I put on a skirt (cause I usually wear big sweaters) and I saw that the way he looked at me changed a bit. But I thought it was nothing too important. But then, at the party he came up and talked to me even though he doesn't really do that, and he touched me on my waist to get my attention and I was kinda shocked. I thought maybe it's cause we know each other and he feels comfortable to do that? When he was leaving, he caressed my back to again get my attention and then he whispered in my ear cause well it was a party. Then I gave him a kiss on the cheek and I looked into his eyes and he locked his with mine, we were just staring for a little while and then he left. Now I can't stop thinking about him, and I don't really know what or how to do stuff, cause I want him to ask me out but I don't wanna flirt with him if he doesn't feel the same :/

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm thinking he either has liked u and the skirt provoked those feelings to come out or he was attracted to you in a skirt and he felt lustful. See what happens next when u hang out and u can mildly flirt and see his reaction?