Tired of being a good girl?

I recently got my first boyfriend. He and i were going to instagram can't remeber why we were looking at pic of these chicks.. but anyway he was like oh you can look and notice by a girls insta account or fcb if they are trouble or not, if they are "bad" girls.

Than he once said im a good girl.. and im like ok what is a good girl.. someone mellow and collected?

Sometimes i guess im tired of being a good girl all collected and does the right things.. i guess i want to be bad?
i have had trouble dating guys who think im to good.. like sorry that i dont go smoke weed.. and twerk in every club in this town.. but why do those things make a girl attractive..

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes guys do like Bad girls but the chances of relation that last with guys that like bad girls can be low. What wrong with being a good girl? Because your not getting guys want to be your boyfriend? Being a Bad girl means you want to change yourself for another guy. If you feel that you want to change then maybe thats what you should do.

however Do not regret that in the future a Good guy looking for a good girl might not be you since you have changed.

There are always positives and negatives being a good and bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• A "bad girl" or a girl who does all the things you mentioned, they're a dime a dozen. A good girl isn't. Those things you said alone won't make a girl good of course, but he said you're a good girl, so yea...
    But it's just like guys really. Genuine good ones are much more rare than other guys. It's all people. Good ones aren't everywhere.

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing wrong with what you are right now. I rather have a good girl than someone that's extremely rebellious and whatnot

• Immature guys look for that in girl for fun. But, when a guy is looking for a woman. Trust me a good woman is what he want. It just take time for young guys to mature. So don't think you have to be bad to please immature guys.

• Let's turn you into a really really bad girl then :P

• A good girl with a hidden bad side is the most attractive

• After that please be "Bad girl" :)

What Girls Said 4

• I hear ya. I've feel like I've done the right and safe thing all the time, especially in terms of dating and sex. And I see girls who are just out there, not giving a shit about what people think and having fun and I feel like I've missed a lot of things

• Granted I'm only 14, I still understand. Everyone thinks I'm just a little goody-two shoes, and it can get real annoying real fast. But I wouldn't want to be anyone different, so don't go and change who you are or get yourself into trouble for some guy or guys. He should love you for who you are

• They don't, they make a woman look fuckable in a guys eyes.

• For me it seems that some guys would only like the bad girl to sleep with her and have fun. But if you are looking for a longer term relationship that can go to marriage, a lot don't marry the bad girl. Maybe a reformed bad girl, but they do not take that type of woman to meet their mother.

You can always try roleplaying. I do this, I am a respectable woman in public, but sometimes can be a "bad girl" with my partner. He seems to really like that.