When is the right time to delete and block someone?

Met guy on Tinder. We've been on 2 dates already and we're scheduled for a 3rd date tonight. He would say things like "You're so great. Why are you single?" or "I enjoy getting to know you and I'll always make time for you" or "I'd like to hear from you more. Call me if you wanna have a conversation."

So I reached out to him on Monday and said "good morning. I look forward to seeing you soon. Let me know which day we're doing dinner." He said "good morning! I look forward to seeing you too. I'll let you know later today." But he didn't. Instead, he got back to me the next day with "lets meet Friday or Saturday Night. Whatever works better for you. Good morning, by the way." I said "Lets lock Friday down."

It is now early Friday morning and I haven't heard from him since Tuesday. If he doesn't follow through with the date, would deleting him from Tinder and blocking his texts/calls be too over the top? I really liked him and I'll be highly disappointed if he doesn't follow through with our dinner plans.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait till tonight and if he doesn't come through
    Block his ass

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your plan is good. He's had several days to work this out and he's already ditched you once. Not okay.

I think blocking is *especially* important on sites like tindr because he could be blowing you off for plan a. Then he'll come rolling back all "oh my gosh I was so busy I'm so sorry plan b." Better to remove the temptation now.

What Guys Said 2

• I would see it as a lot of effort coming from my side if I acted like this guy. I would never put that much effort that early on since I know many won't appreciate it and I am all about effectiveness and rather run on stand by

• Or, you can just do nothing and leave it open if you ever change your mind...

What Girls Said 2

• The right time is now !

• I would just tell him it's not going to work and leave it at that.

• Would you suggest saying this AFTER he reaches out? Or should I just send him a text after Friday?

• Just sent him one after Friday. You've tried arranging this date more than once, if it doesn't work out this time it's probably best to pull the plug.