Need guys opinion?

So what does it meen when you guys like your ex's picture? This guy im dating for 4 months suddendly like his ex's picture of her dog on instagram. Is just friendly or should i freak out? Well maybe not freak out but just dump his ass :)

• Just being friendly.. chill
  • You can now dump his ass!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ... it's a picture of a dog. Chill.

What Guys Said 6

• Is it an animal they had when together... I can't believe I just asked that !! For Peres sake it's a pic of a dog... Just chill out

• Okey okey... my crazy moment have just past (wave at it) bye bye crazy :) thnx 4 the wakeup call :)

• Roflmbo , had it been a pic of her it may have been a red flag here but the pic you mentioned should be cool

• You don't need to freak out, if they've been a couple for some time they could still have "a bond". Best is to just ask him if he still feels a bond with his ex.
    If he can talk to you about it without a problem you're almost certain that it's okay :D
    If he starts sweating that would mean: become vigilant :o :o

• if that is the only thing there is just be chill.

• It's just a dog relaxxxxxx

• For liking a fucking photo on the internet?
    Sure.
    I have no say in how close-minded you can be in your own relationship.

• For a girl of 30, your fears are so immature. You need to overcome your insecurities for a stable relationship.
    It's just a dog. It's just a like. And his ex is still a human

What Girls Said 0