What qualities do men look for in women?

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a woman who is loyal, intelligent, respectful, well-mannered, family orientated and open-minded.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Apart from the typical sweet, caring, faithful, understanding and etc, just recently I discovered of myself that I want my girl to be very expressive as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice genuine person

1|0
    0|0
  • I look for girls who are different from the rest, who are not smokers, drinkers and drug users. Basically girls who are leaders not followers.

2|0
    0|0
  • A good sense of humour

1|0
    0|0
  • One word respect. I believe loyalty, faithfulness, and caring for your man is showing u respect him. Also a good personality, well manners, and have some brains. I also like a girl to stay healthy and work out, I think if she smokes and drinks a lot might be a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • agree with almost everything that was said here, except family orientated. from my own experience, even the best of people can have a strained family.

0|0
    0|0
  • otherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVING, LOYAL, HONEST, PRETTY, GOOD AT COOKING AND CLEANING AND STRONG AND ETC

0|0
    0|0
  • Body then personality lol lets be real here.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Normally girls need to be sweet and loving, very caring and with a good sense of humor. Many men like good cookers and girls who are freaks on the bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice tits a tight pussy can cook and obeys orders. And will be just like their mommies. Except give them excellent blowjobs and demand nothing of them. That is because most men are little boys

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeyy
    Right here😎

0|0
    0|0