What does this guy really want?

What does it mean when...

.. he asks me wether he can sleep over at my place when we've been keeping in contact after the 1st date?

... he asks if he could kiss me the next time we see each other instead of just kissing me?

... he asks me if i wanna cuddle and he keeps telling me that he wants to cuddle? (is it some code word for sex or so?)

... he tells me that he's afraid to lose me to some other guy / that i could meet sb else when i tell him I'm partying with my best friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• ". he asks me if i wanna cuddle and he keeps telling me that he wants to cuddle?" = passive way of saying "he wants to fuck" 95% of the time LOL.

"he tells me that he's afraid to lose me to some other guy / that i could meet sb else when i tell him I'm partying with my best friend?" = insecure punk who wants to fill your head up with puppy love more times than not... to ya know make ya feel all special and crap (he's probably telling that to the other 15 girls as we speak so yeah...).

• ".. he asks me wether he can sleep over at my place when we've been keeping in contact after the 1st date? " Basically he wants to heighten the chances of him getting in your pants via getting in your house + bed 1st while some good ole Netflix is on LOL

• before i might be used only for sex?

• You could wait him out or make em work for it I guess LOL. Cuz if he's only there for "sex" he wouldn't be around much longer after you started the waiting thing I'm sure.

What Guys Said 2

• In one word, sex

• from which point of my question did you figure this?

• All of them combined but even any one of them I would've thought that especially the first

• 1. He's really tired.

2. He's quite respectful.

3. He is very tactile.

4. He wants to mate with you and unload hot seed into your womb to create a replica of himself using you as a vessel.

What Girls Said 0