Would you send this text?

I was supposed to have a date with this guy tonight. Honestly, I can't tell if it didn't happen because of his lukewarm interest or because of miscommunication.

I want to send a message like "I was hoping to hear from you about tonight. I'm assuming miscommunication played a factor..." or something like that.

If he is interested, he'll understand and reschedule our date. If he acts lukewarm and doesn't offer an alternative date, then I have my answer.

Thoughts are appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Send a text but dont make an excuse for him just say hey what happened to you tonight

• I don't fool around with people like that one screw up when new like that I won't try again

What Guys Said 3

• Waited for your text, hope everything's fine. Let me know if there is still a plan?

• "I missed your presence tonight. Contact me for a reevaluation of your fealty to the cause!"

• Yea i think thats fine. Hope u get the answer u r looking for.

What Girls Said 0