Is 24 too old to make friends?

I have lost most of my friends, partly because they are too lazy to get together and do something active. I feel like my life is over, a lot of people have their groups already, I lost mine, the are selfish and only hangout with family. is 24 too old?

Most Helpful Guy

• No even if you are 99 you still can make friends

Most Helpful Girl

• Hanging out with family is not selfish. Perhaps they just have outgrown the lifestyle of going out all the time with friends (or even some times) I'm 23 and for the first time finally have friends that I go out with regularly and am more active than I ever have been.

There's groups on craigslist that you can find that have similar interests as you or you can make friends at work (assuming you work)

• it is selfish, they are not realizing they are losing friends, friends of mine are soooo selfish its insane,

• Friends come and go... Personally its a little selfish that you're calling them selfish just for not hanging out with you. People who don't have time for you aren't worth your time

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it's too old. Every 90 year old has had the same friends for 70+ years.

What Girls Said 3

• Of course not. It's never too old to make friends! I think the great thing about making friends when you're an adult is you could start up a conversation with anyone (not dangerous I hope) and become friends while younge people are more conscious about talking to and getting to know strangers. Still be careful though.

• You're never too old to make new friends.

• It's never too late to make friends