Why do Asian girls like white guys?

why do they like them and whats so good about them?

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are perceived as more masculine and assertive than Asian men but at the same time more reliable than black men.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 8

• Because black dicks are too big for tiny Asian women.

0|2
    0|0
    • lol black dudes dont have the biggest. its a myth cuh

• Show All
    • your awful at joking cuz

• Different races like American and Japanese have different average "sizes"?

• Not all Asian girls brother. everyone has different taste. I am Asian but i only date Asian guys. my fren is Asian but she dates white. My other Asian fren dates black. its all depends on who they fall for. neverknow who u fall in love with. not about the colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know probably a combination of how white features are seen as exotic and attractive in Asian cultures throughout the continent and also because similar education levels and such so there is more common ground. maybe also because white culture is less strict and traditional so that freedom is nice.

it takes two to tango though, so i suppose what white guys see in Asian girls is exotic features, more traditionally feminine, high education, and an interesting culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with white guys? Why can't people like them? Are you mad?

0|0
    0|0
  • They taste like Miracle Whip, why else?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I just do. They're my preference in dating. It's a pattern I noticed.

0|1
    0|0
    • do you like their physical features?

• I do like that, I like how they are completely opposite in appearance.

• i have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all, the majority are Koreans. They admire the US for saving them during the Korean War.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Because Asian guys are wise to the bullshit manipulation techniques in their arsenal, whereas white guys fall for their tricks like clockwork.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do they? Do you think I'd have a chance with a Japanese girl if I moved there? (I plan to move to Japan either way, my dream job being working for Nintendo there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a friggin clue lol
    I'm sure all Asian girls aren't into white guys either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian girls like White guys since when?

0|0
    0|0
  • Coz we're handsome and smart as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • romantic i heard.

0|0
    0|0
  • USA USA USA USA USA USA

0|0
    0|0