Would you date a buddhist?

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Iam not religious at all but having studied the mainstream religions and a few minority ones too. I think Buddhism is the close d think I've seen that makes good sense. So to have a girlfriend who was one would be quite cool I think.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• It would be awesome to date a Buddhist. My best friend in high school was a Christian who converted to Buddhism. There are certainly sects of Buddhism I have more of a problem with than others. But in its foundations, Buddhism was very far ahead of its time, with a lot of the concepts being just now verified in fields like psychology and neurology.

So I guess my answer is yes, I would date a practicing Buddhist.

0|0
    0|0
  • No due to religious differences, although I find women from buddhist countries (China, Thailand, and Vietnam) very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they are not the praying and fake vegan type. Imitation dog meat curry, fake BBQ pork... etc. I like those imitation food but I don't like the idea people eat those for religious reasons. It makes the whole thing looks fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of all the beliefs, they're the smartest types I usually come across.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why wouldn't i?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. I don't have anything against them, I just wouldn't be with a non-Muslim girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they live pretty good lives! Yeah, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • noooooooooooooooooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • I would but I'm not allowed to...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not? I'm mostly only repelled by Christian zealots. But any zealot really is a turn off. I met an atheist zealot once, no joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like their philosophy so sure I would.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• As long as they respect my views, all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. Not a buddhist monk but a buddhist, yes.

0|0
    0|0