Virgin at 26 this sucks. lol?

I really don't see it getting any better either. I try online dating with no luck. Girls rarely respond to my messages and I really don't have any friends, so the chances of meeting someone in my social circle isn't likely either. Other than girls I see throughout the day like cashiers and such I don't know what else to do to meet a girl. I'm not one to hookup with a girl. I want to meet one and have it turn into a relationship. Sorry if I sound like i'm complaining, but you have to look at the facts here, it's like when is it going to happen? I don't want to be 35 and still a virgin. 26 isn't too bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry just wait for the right person you don't want regret it! If your single forever! Welcome to the single club food is always provide!

• Waiting is a pretty ineffective strategy.

• That's super cool of you but you have to admit that you're an very rare exception. Only a scant few women ask out unfortunately.

• @ThisDudeHere the only reason I don't ask is because i don't know the guy and I have no clue what the fuck i am getting into. Now if I knew him better I would ask him out no biggie! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Respect man, i can only imagine how bad you must feel. You must have been trough rough times. I sincerely hope you will find a girl that likes you and that can make u happy.

I don't know what u can do to find that girl, you probably tried most things. Do you have friends? If so you can ask them for help and maybe they know a girl for you.

If nothing changes and you turn 30 i would just go to the hoes, as bad as it sounds, but then at least you will be done suffering and desiring. Hard reality man but i wish u well!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 10

• If your not one to randomly go up to people when your out then I'm sure one might fall your way at your work or a customer at your job.

• I see attractive cashiers frequently, but asking for her number just seems weird in front of customers and such. I used to frequently go to the mall and talk to girls working at the kiosks or in department stores. Many times i'll talk for 10 minutes or so and they will end up saying they have a boyfriend when I ask for a number.

• Just keep doing what your doing. You don't seem too shy to put yourself out there and as for you co-workers best to try to catch them when both of you or on break on lunch or when you go to get your check so you have more time to talk.

• I don't have co workers. I work for myself.

• Being a virgin is not a big deal, but I can empathize about wanting a relationship and not having a social circle to met women. Honestly, it sucks. :(

• get some friends and go to a club, get really drunk and have a one night stand, you will be too drunk to remember much and won't be awkward etc

• I'm also a 26yo virgin. I've never had so much as a girlfriend.

• Go on a sex vacation, meet someone in church, reach out to an old crush

• not a big deal.

• being 35 and a virgin? i would try to lose it before age 30

• I'm in the same boat 28 and a virgin its because I'm broke

• seems to be more common than we think

• Go to a club