Guys open up to me but never open up their pants?

Guys tell me really personal things and get close but never consider me as a romantic partner. :S why is that?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are generally friends with girls they aren't attracted to or on the flip side they're only friends to get into her pants... That's the blunt reality of 99% of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol it usually happens the other way around for me, guys are most ready to fuck me but very few confide in me. Im not complaining though, a man confiding in me or looking for a shoulder to lean is a lot of pressure. Maybe you have not honed your seduction skills as yet ;) Dont worry it will come once you get more confidence and maybe get the best look for you :D

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• Often they may feel like they'll ruin your relationship status between you and him if he tried to initiate.

Instead you try to initiate and see what happens.

• Maybe their zipper is stuck! Have you tried unsticking their zipper? ;)

• Maybe you're ugly. I don't know.

• You have to ask them out. Or start unzipping your/their pants.

• normally men ask stuff like this with regard to women lol

• Not sure. Usually the pants open first

• They aren't attracted to you but see you as a good person that will make an awesome friend.

• I have the opposite problem... girls open up thier pants for me, but never shut up.

• Either you're trolling, or fat.

• Well that can be a good thing. It is the vibe you have about yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• They feel comfortable talking to you about these things, they see you as a good friend who gives good advice. Basically you're in the friend zone. Stop giving guys you like relationship advice, just tell them you'd much rather suck their dicks

• After they open up to you like you describe they feel too vulnerable to continue the relationship. You can hurt them you might hurt them