Guys, Which girl do you want to date with?

1. nice/honest/sweet/smart/loyal/respectful/happy/cheerful/calm/hard-worker/modest

2. nice/honest/loyal/outgoing/bossy/impatient/lazy/stupid/little bit clinging/sometimes selfish

• 1st girl
    68% (55)
  • 2nd girl
    32% (26)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Be honest :) and it's just a hypnosis

36

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm being honest, I'd choose girl 2 in a heartbeat. I strongly suspect I'm not in the minority here despite the poll suggesting otherwise.

• This is the honest answer I guess

• Yeah--it is for me for sure. Thanks for most helpful. It's not ALL about the looks. You described the second girl as nice, honest and loyal all of which are important.

What Guys Said 35

• Girl No 2 with girl No1 ways

• I'm not looking for that answer ;) i know everyone wants to date with a good looking person with a great personality.

• But I gave you the answer which I would like and was even upvoted for it

• Yeah thank you. And I'm just saying your answer is not a right answer for my question because I'm asking which comes first, personality or looking.

• By hypnosis you mean hypothesis? And by hypothesis you think we'll all vote B, your "hot girl that is dumb" generalization? *eye roll*

• The first one has to win because the second one is the only one described in negative terms. The only reason number two would win is because she has good genes.

• No excuses. You just want a good looking girl. I hypothesized that the first girl doesn't really have flaws in her personality.

• You don't know it would be short orlong term relationship one before you date with a girl though

So you just go for a 2nd girl right? and sart dating and break up soon lol

• You just described how you could plan for it being a short-term relationship lol: "start dating and break up soon." In truth, if they were both strangers to me, I'd try to date the second one because she's prettier and I don't have much else to go off of. If I knew both of them and their personality, I would date the first one because the second one's negative personality traits would overwhelm her good looks. I would simply need to know about those traits from the outset in order to make an educated decision.

• Revelation: this is the girl version of a small penis thread

• 1st girl because I can't stand bossy.

• Lazy and stupid is the worst.

• Let's go with girl #3... nah first one wins for me

• niether lol first girl looks a little depressed to me and second one seems crazy

• Even if the personality traits were flipped, I'd still pick the first girl

• for a serious relation would be the first girl..
    if it was just for sex n fun, guess the second one would be best.. lol

• For me, first girl by far.

• Is it me or are these pics of the same gal? The second pic just has more makeup. 😯😶😐

• Wait how can you be outgoing but lazy? and i would pick second girl i would make our relationship interesting

• You can! You don't work but talk to new people a lot.
      And you chose a second girl not because of her personalityyyy

• Ya i did ^^ it won't ever be a boring relationship, The only thing is i would force her 2 get a job but i like why she is outgoing best thing about her. Thats worth more than anything up there

• They're both about equal, except the one below apparently has personality qwerks

• Girl 1. I can't deal with clingy and stupid.

• wtf is a hypnosis? Do you mean hypothesis?

• 2 all day because the magic words "shut up" would cure all the problem qualities in an instant.

• I would chose the second girl since eventually I will be able to tame her.

• Even without the qualities, i'd choose the first girl.

• Definitely the first girl for me.

• Honestly speaking second girl, she seems to be much more exciting than the other good girl...

• though I prefer her not to be stupid everything else I can tolerate cause she's human too

• I'll take the first girl.

• neither... both are weird.

• #2 Please! That skin and tose eyes. <3

• 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

• First. Appearance gap is actually very small here from what is visible. Second has a ton of makeup etc, first is on a webcam, but she's cute. Above average looks from what we can see (can't see bodies)

If first girl was ugly, girl 2.

A decent looking girl with 'nice/honest/loyal' is a pretty damn good starting point and is apparently true on both of these.

However there are factors that aren't mentioned about either. How compatible are we? How affectionate? How passionate? How invested do they want to be in the relationship?

How into ME are they?

The most awesome woman in the world who is lukewarm about me, i wouldn't date.

• The second girl her hotness would make up for any of her flaws

• Biased as fuck.

• Not even biased.
      It's just a survey which comes first, personality or looking

• Who is more caring?

• First girl. The second one looks as fake as her personality.

• Honestly, description aside, I still think that the first one is more attractive. She's a natural beauty.

• More from Guys
    5