Im 23 almost 24 and NEVER had a bf?

Call me crazy... but i haven't had one, simply because i dont date for just the sake of dating. I grew up with strong morals and having a boyfriend wasn't really ''allowed''... well it was allowed but i grew up in a very dramatic household, so the last thing on my mind was a boyfriend... i m exceptionatly beautiful so when i tell people that i neve rhad one, they think im crazy... i feel a bit ashamed, but i tried going out on dates but there was no spark, most of the men were ''lazy and had no goals in life'', i can't be with someone like that...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 24 and never had a "girlfriend" or any "friends" for that matter.

My parents didn't really encourage it they saw it as a distraction from my goals and plans in life.

At a young age they seen my potential and did their best to mold me into that.

Now as a young man I'm glad they did this, I was always mature for my age and never really fit in with people my age throughout life.

I graduated from college in 2 years. Top of my class and I'm working in my field that I enjoy. I feel I'm a few steps closer to where I wanna be in life.

My father gave me some advice. I find it a bit difficult though. "Get the wealth first then get the girl. Enjoy your wife and never worry about finances. Wealth, girl, and then pleasure." "Work hard in your youth and when your older enjoy the fruits of your labor".

Hey, don't feel ashamed gorgeous I know how you feel. Good things come to those who wait. Good guys are sometimes like hidden treasure hard to find. You'll find that guy of your heart. Keep search and digging!

• If you can't make friend or girlfriend now, do you think having money/wealth would change it?

Let say it did change, do you think your newfound friend/girlfriend that you acquire would just be in it for your money?

Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. - Abraham Lincoln

• True statement by Ab Lincoln.

Not really money/wealth probably wouldn't change it. It's most likely my mentality. I was taught to choose my friends wisely so I would probably know if they were in it for the money or not.

I think at this point in my life I'll have to trust my instincts when it comes to people/girls. I know i'm not perfect and have a lot to learn so if I make a mistake about someone i'll have to learn and grow from it.

I never pre-judge anyone I base my instincts on words and actions : )

Most Helpful Girl

• It's good then. Nothing wrong with you. Keep looking for someone good for you.
    But try to keep it normal, mr rich handsome powerful big cock fit might be busy at the moment, with you know, with miss cooker huge tits shaved pussy nice ass flawless face lol

What Guys Said 14

• If you block out opportunities to have a boyfriend, how can you get a bf?

• Live your life how you want. If you want to date just to have had a boyfriend, then do it. If you want to to wait, then wait. There is no wrong or right answer. Just do what you want to do.

• you shouldn't be ashamed. I see nothing to be ashamed about. You said it yourself you've gone on dates with losers, and haven't met a guy you want to be with in romantic way! Perhaps go on a dating website and make a profile if you feel like you need to tackle this problem.

• Well I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend most girls just wanna sleep around and I refuse to date a girl like that

• What is your question? Why you don't have a bf?

Maybe you're just too picky. Or if you are really "exceptionatly beautiful", then I heard most guy will afraid to approach you so you might need to be the one doing the approaching.
    .

• I know the feeling I went without a girlfriend for a long time but I finally met a girl that love an scares for me like I do her. So I hope you find a good guy soon.

• I'm still too shy to ask a girl out for the first time...

• yeah, men are becoming pansy with time, fuckin crazy it is

• So you understand your situation better.

• no big deal

• well how often do guys approach you, ask you out?

• Don't feel bad! I am just like you. But I let others talk me into dating girls who I didn't love and they all just ended. I wish I never dated any of them. I honestly just want to find someone who thinks like me and has the same morals as me.

• I find it more shocking to hear of girls like this compared to guys because girls don't have to be the initiators

• Yeah, and? I know someone who got engaged at 75. You've got plenty of time

What Girls Said 4

• Oh Gosh!! Finally I'm not the only one!! It seems like only lazy bums are left lol the struggle !! I've never felt a spark for any guy that I've ever when on a date with and I'd why

• So what is your question? Or did you just need to vent?

• I don't see anything wrong with that. Don't be ashamed, I think it's good you don't want to waste your time on small relationships and want to find someone to have a good and meaningful one with.

• Nothing wrong with that, people move at their own pace in life.