Is wrong to not share EVERYTHING with my boyfriend?

Is getting kind of annoying that he doesn't trust in me. He is always asking me, where are you?, with who are you?, why your last connection in whatsapp say you were at 4 of the morning?

Yesterday he send me a goodnight text, I replied at almost 5 am and he asked me, what I was doing until so late? so I just text him back "I was in the house of someone" is that an annoying or suspicious answer?

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems pretty possessive. You should have a serious talk to him

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a sign of insecure and controlling behavior, which should be a huge red flag. I'd cut my losses and get rid of him now if you want to stay safe.

What Guys Said 4

• He is not your husband... only a boyfriend. Share only what you are comfortable with.

• He seems insecure and a little aggressive, if there is no trust in a relationship; what else do you have left?

• If you are at 5 am at someplace and your answer is "I was in the house of someone" how exactly you want to be trusted?

• Maybe I just wanted to annoy him because I am a good girlfriend and I am tired of he always asking me these kind of things.

• What's whatsapp? Haha I feel so old

• haha is an instant messaging application :)

• Oh the one you were messaging me on at 4am... asking to see my D before going to sleep? Hahahahah

What Girls Said 1

• A little suspicious answer but he should trust in you if not then what is the point of having a relationship?