Can I find true love on minecraft? where did u all met ur bfs and gfs?

i met my tru love i think on mineraft factions, he was so kind and ncie and he built my house and proteced me from greifers, weve been sending leters to and from each other, he lives in canda ay but can i truly lov him?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't fall for random people on the Internet, they most likely aren't who they say they are. I met mine in high school.

What Guys Said 6

• It's up to you guys, maybe you can, maybe you can't.

If it doesn't work out, please buy some of my premium anal beads.

• I wanne pour oil down ur ass and finish you off

• @NonBinaryAdversary I contracted Alzheimers wen the bomb dropped, I remember when

• @WordsCantBringMeDown maybe u can contract this dick puncturing ur saggy skin old man!

• Well minecraft is a weird place to find an attraction for someone but who cares. You could possible love this person but thats really for you to say if you do or don't. I've met mine all in person really.

• Love is love, if two cis scum want to love each other and produce their demon spawn scum babies, let them. If you call them by a certain gender, I will track you down.

• haha lol! I like u! i am not like that, i prefer to go by xir pronouns anyway and i hope my child will as well! im sure i would slap the doctors if they named it a boy/girl ! haha!!!

• Good. Keep playing your cancerous game, child. Tell your boyfriend said hi to Xer/Xim/Zer/Zim/Vir/Ver/Nir/Ner.

• girl , love is love. yu look prety in your pic i ssee ;)?
    do who yu lov , i don, t hate. But appreciate, every 1 is beautfful no matter what they say :)
    Now i need too call up mygrandson ! you have remaind me of him!;)!

• The young minecraft love awww how cute

• I once found love on mc, with some skeletons they sure got some honey cocks

What Girls Said 1

• In theory, I suppose you could.

• but how do i no he wouldn't be chirpsing other girls on other servers?

• If you are gunna be in a realationship you need to trust him. If you aren't ready to trust him, you aren't ready for a realationship.