Young black female, 25 dating older white man, 40 need advice?

So I met this older white man at a holiday party last December. The attraction was there (On both sides) but he was at the end of his divorce so I decided to be cautious. He also has 2 children ages 15 and 8. We have a lot in common, our dates are always great but he's never dated a black woman before (I have dated white men in the past). He seems to be serious about me, he even wants to remarry and have more kids but I sometimes can't help but think; Is he really serious? How come he's never date a black woman before? Should I relax or still be cautious?

Most Helpful Guy

• What has he done to make you think he is not serious? I'd say relax unless something he has said is making you be cautious.

• Honestly nothing. You know how women are. I was just over thinking.

• Trust that he means what he says. He would not talk about marriage and kids with you if he was not into you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're black and 20 years younger than him. There is going to be judgement for both you and him. Do you really want to go through that? It's not worth it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him how serious he is about your relationship. Since he's just divorced it's a good idea to. Not everyone's had the opportunity to date outside heir race so you can't really interrogate him about that.

• Fearing his circle would get angry about being with a black