Why guys are are very hard to understand?

Most Helpful Guy

• In what way are guys hard to understand? Guys are usually painfully blunt, overt, and obvious. If we're talking about speach girls are the ones that are hard to understand. They frequently don't speak in direct truths especially in context to dating, but rather in a more round about way.

Examples:
    1. She says: "I'll be ready in 20 minutes."
    Translation: I'll be ready in 2 hours.
    2. She says: "Let's just see where it goes" (in context to dating) Translation: It's not going anywhere.
    3. She says:"Where is this relationship going?" Translation: Are we going to have a committed relationship or are we going to get married?
    4. She says: "Let's be friends". Translation: let's not be friends. Feel free to throw my number away and never call me again. I have no interest in you.
    5. She says: "It's getting late" (while on a date). Translation: I'm not going to have sex with you tonight. Your not getting laid. Or Take me home please I have no interest in dating you.

These are all examples of indirect things girls say.

If your asking why guys are hard to understand meaning your interested in a guy or dating one and can't figure out where he's coming from or what his intentions are or how he feels about you. It means one of 3 things.

1. He really doesn't have much interest in you. Your ok, for now. At best. Or he has absolutely no interest in you. This is why he isn't salivating at the mouth every time he sees you and isn't painfully obvious in what he says or does. He probably doesn't care if you call or not. Simply put. He's just really not into you.
    Or
    2. He's a challenge. In other words he's got game. Congratulations. You've found one of the last American males who still resembles what a man used to be defined as. Now a dying breed. He's probably confident, has self control, has backbone, isn't a push over, is making you presue him (as opposed to vise versa), and has healthy self esteem. He won't fall head over heels for the first girl that shows him some attention, and knows how to carry himself. He doesn't act like all the other dumb ass guys you've dated. You have to earn his love and affection. He knows how to say the word NO.
    3. He's gay, or for some odd reason has no interest in dating, romantic relationships, or sex.

If any of these are the case your confused because your probaly not used to this and don't know where you stand with him, how he feels about you or what his intentions are. He doesn't act like the other guys you've been interested in/dated.

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't.

Girls and guys both make up so many excuses to think someone likes us even when the writing is on the wall that they don't. If someone says they like you BUT... listen to what they say after BUT because chances are, the first part was just being polite. If they haven't made a move despite many chances to do so, it doesn't matter if they "stare " or whatever else can be pulled out if the air, it's time to move on. If they never text first, take forever to respond or don't respond at all or only answer briefly to be polite, move on. If they used to text but don't anymore, move on... because they already have. If they seem like they only want sex, chances are that's all they want.

The dating world would be so much easier if people accepted things at face value instead of trying to reason away rejection. The only time girls and guys are hard to understand is when we try to interpret hidden meanings where there aren't any.

What Guys Said 12

• They're not. Guys are very clear cut, what they say they mean what they mean they say almost 99% of the time unless they're players.

That's the thing about guys, they're literal in every sense. If a guy says how was your day, he's literally asking how as was your day. If he's complaining about something at work, he's literally complaining about something at work.

With women, you asking how our day is going is rarely about just figuring out how our day is going, or if you complain about something at work it's not about that subject, there's almost always a different content to the message. Classic examples:

"I'm fine" and then the passive aggressive chain of actions and comments begin.
    "We can do whatever you want to do..." and so begins the guilt trip, and later a "debt" that has to be repaid.

• That's because you're q girl! And we guys find girls really hard to understand!

So yeah, people usually find those of the opposite sex harder to understand than those of their own sex!

• That applies to both the genders? Men may think why women are so hard to understand and women may think why men are so hard to understand.

Hence this can go both ways.

• It's actually not that difficult to understand the opposite sex. If you use a basic rules.
    It's all be come so complicated and silly games get played out when dealerships and sex plus the mating game revert simple.

• Imma go on a limb here and bet ur one of the many girls that sends "clear signals" that u like a guy but then you're so confused why he isn't reading your mind and approaching you. lol

• Clear signals: Through telepathy I told him, and I even changed my profile picture so it mirrors his, how could he not know?

• @ConsultantIsBack honestly it's gotten to the point that if a girl is liking my photos and doing direct means of getting attention I usually assume I am in the friendzone already. With women whatever they're doing is likely the opposite intent.

Take this girl I was dealing with, never likes a photo on my social media, never comments on them online, and then I see her and she goes "I stared at your cover photo for an hour." OHHHHH... okay. Like, how was I going to know you like stuff on my social media if you're just staring at it?

• @bdbee amen brother, I only date confident women, one reason they are much more likely to skip the shit.

• Ugh. I think this applies more for women lol. Guys are pretty simple. My life in a nutshell..

-Working out
    -Good Sex
    -Food and lot of it
    -Protein Shakes
    -Craft beer

• Good sex with @consultantisback

• @Polocrew ahahhahahahah

• hahahaha u guys are so fcking funny, i wanna spend all my time with u no homo lmaooooooo

just finished chuggin a protein shake thick like brownie batter lmao.

My life in nutshell:
      survive work
      decide where to cum
      decide how many gains to obtain
      sleep
      LOOOLLLL

@tony72722 @polocrew

• Because everyone can be as complex as they can be. No one is really that simple, even the simplest one that you might consider regardless of the sex

• Each guy like each girl is different, none of us are carbon copies of each other and if you truly want to get to know a guy in particular then you have to spend time with him to understand how he functions, what he likes and doesn't like, who he is and so forth.

• We adapt to girls, who r even harder to understand

• Maybe you are just ugly or not his tyoe

• Girls are very hard to understand for guys too, you know. We're two different sexes, our brains work differently.

• Hahahah Guys aren't hard to understand, females just have this annoying nature of analyzing everything even when it's straight forward and making everything complicated.

"He didn't text me back.. what does it mean"
    "He wasn't horny when I was... what does it mean"
    "He said he was tired... what does it mean"
    "He said he liked my ass... what does it mean"

A guy MEANS exactly what he says! Period.
    Stop analyzing everything and take it at face value. We don't play the bullshit games and head fucks that women do, where you want us to figure out what you really mean and shit. We like to put things out there exactly as they need to be so it's easy to understand.
    If I tell my buddy, "Hey man, wanna go shoot some pool."
    He doesn't stand around going "What do you mean?" He just answers the question!

What Girls Said 5

• Because we, as girls, don't understand them really.

And them, as guys, also do not completely understand us either!

• Guys are not difficult to understand if you are willing to accept what you find out. When I was in college I used to give a lecture to the pledges in my sorority. I told them all guys want sex. Accept that fact so you can deal with it rather than wish guys would change. How you deal with it is up to you but unless you first understand that is where young guys are coming from, you can never adapt. If a guy takes you for an ice cream cone, he's thinking about getting laid, to the movies he's thinking about getting laid, to dinner he's thinking about getting laid. That is the Darwinian, spread my chromosomes bottom line regarding man. How you deal with it is up to you

• and girls are not? XD XD XD

• I don't understand either gender! And I'm bisexual *cries in corner because I'm weird*

• Can you understand yourself?
    I can't.. That's why I can't understand others