Most Helpful Guy
In what way are guys hard to understand? Guys are usually painfully blunt, overt, and obvious. If we're talking about speach girls are the ones that are hard to understand. They frequently don't speak in direct truths especially in context to dating, but rather in a more round about way.
1. She says: "I'll be ready in 20 minutes."
Translation: I'll be ready in 2 hours.
2. She says: "Let's just see where it goes" (in context to dating) Translation: It's not going anywhere.
3. She says:"Where is this relationship going?" Translation: Are we going to have a committed relationship or are we going to get married?
4. She says: "Let's be friends". Translation: let's not be friends. Feel free to throw my number away and never call me again. I have no interest in you.
5. She says: "It's getting late" (while on a date). Translation: I'm not going to have sex with you tonight. Your not getting laid. Or Take me home please I have no interest in dating you.
These are all examples of indirect things girls say.
If your asking why guys are hard to understand meaning your interested in a guy or dating one and can't figure out where he's coming from or what his intentions are or how he feels about you. It means one of 3 things.
1. He really doesn't have much interest in you. Your ok, for now. At best. Or he has absolutely no interest in you. This is why he isn't salivating at the mouth every time he sees you and isn't painfully obvious in what he says or does. He probably doesn't care if you call or not. Simply put. He's just really not into you.
2. He's a challenge. In other words he's got game. Congratulations. You've found one of the last American males who still resembles what a man used to be defined as. Now a dying breed. He's probably confident, has self control, has backbone, isn't a push over, is making you presue him (as opposed to vise versa), and has healthy self esteem. He won't fall head over heels for the first girl that shows him some attention, and knows how to carry himself. He doesn't act like all the other dumb ass guys you've dated. You have to earn his love and affection. He knows how to say the word NO.
3. He's gay, or for some odd reason has no interest in dating, romantic relationships, or sex.
If any of these are the case your confused because your probaly not used to this and don't know where you stand with him, how he feels about you or what his intentions are. He doesn't act like the other guys you've been interested in/dated.0
Most Helpful Girl
Girls and guys both make up so many excuses to think someone likes us even when the writing is on the wall that they don't. If someone says they like you BUT... listen to what they say after BUT because chances are, the first part was just being polite. If they haven't made a move despite many chances to do so, it doesn't matter if they "stare " or whatever else can be pulled out if the air, it's time to move on. If they never text first, take forever to respond or don't respond at all or only answer briefly to be polite, move on. If they used to text but don't anymore, move on... because they already have. If they seem like they only want sex, chances are that's all they want.
The dating world would be so much easier if people accepted things at face value instead of trying to reason away rejection. The only time girls and guys are hard to understand is when we try to interpret hidden meanings where there aren't any.0