Single Girls, Are you happy being single? What are the reason you were being?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be downright honest and say that I probably expect to much of guys. I expect him to take me on a date and be loyal and funny and cute and really like me for who I am and not what I look like. But nowadays and at my age everybody wants to have an big grand orgie together and I'm just not ready to get AIDS/HIV

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't say I'm "happy" being single. I want to find a boyfriend and be with someone but it's not like I'm depressed or sad about being single. It's just one of those things. I try to see the good in it while being patient.

• I am much happier being single and for that matter much happier not having a boyfriend. No I am not a lesbian. Too many people believe that girls are clingy but I have found that guys are. You date a guy for a while, he wants sex. Okay fine, then he wants to go steady, then he wants you to meet him for lunch 5 days a week. What are you doing this Friday, this Saturday, next Friday, and Saturday would you like to meet my parents? I would like you to meet my parents. Here is a friendship ring, let's hang out.
    LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE YOU MAGGOT STOP SUFFOCATING ME!

• I'm content. I have a crush on someone but he lives very far away and I don't like anyone around where I live so not gonna change!!!
    I'm also single because I am not ready for a relationship ship.

• I am single because I am very choosy and not very social. Also, I attract all the wrong ones. There is the added problem that I am a minority and not many around me are and they think I would not be interested.

• I was very happy and satisfied when I was single. That was before I met my future boyfriend, the one and only man I've ever fallen in love with. I am very happy being in a relationship but I have to admit it is a hell of a lot of work compared to when I was single and just taking care of myself and my family.

• I'm not halt about it but it is what it is. I'm single simply because there hasn't been very many guys I've wanted and as they say just because you like someone doesn't mean they like you or in the same way.

• I think women will say they are happy being single, just to make then fell stronger and independent. But as humans we all strive for our better half, whether we admit it or not.

• I am happy being single. Most of the guys at my school are jerks and some of them only care about having sex and some of them would only date a girl for her looks.