Which extreme is better? And why?

• Ignoring her for a day
  • Bombarding her with messages all day

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore me for a day. I would probably assume that you were busy and it will make ne miss you more (but it will also play with my patience because I would miss you so bad).
    If you bombard me with messages 24h/24 iit would piss me off and make me feel suffocated 😡

What Girls Said 5

• A.
    Why?
    Because B seems psycho to me.

As for A - the guy could just be busy...

>But playing any sorts of games comes off as childish and rarely ends well.

• Depends on if she's interested in you or not.

• Being bombarded with messages. I don't like to be lonely and if I really like you, then I want your attention.

• bombarded with message all day is better.

Being ignored is worse since you don't know if they are doing it on purpose or if they are just busy.

• ehhh depends on who he is...

• A new acquaintance who has stated their interest in you

• uhhh o_o
      if i don't like i wouldn't want him to message me constantly unless he wants me to block him

What Guys Said 3

• I do not find option A to be an extreme. It is very common for a guy or girl to ignore someone for a day.

• If you have to be extreme be extremely annoying. That way they know you're being extreme. Ignoring someone for a day is just lame and childish. You don't even know if you're being ignored half the time.

• alllllllllllll day message