She said she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend and she has a bf?

can a girl actually be unsure about how they feel? like she flirts with me all the time, staring, smiling, laughing, touching me, calling me babe, etc.

What Girls Said 1

• Can anyone who's a human being be unsure of their feelings?
    Obviously.

What Guys Said 1

• I think what you have on your hands is an attention whore. She probably uses you to flirt with her, make her feel good, compliment etc while providing the illusion there's more to it.

She said she's not sure she wants to be more than friends. Believe me. She's sure. If she wanted something more, she would act on it.

Would you want to be with her if she left her boyfriend for you or cheated on him with you? How could you ever trust her then?

I would advise to to ignore her. Save your energy and time for girls who are definitely interested in you and you like as well. You could possibly use her as a prop as well. Many women like guys who are popular with the ladies. It would be a symbiotic relationship then. You give her attention. She's there to be seen talking to you. If you have no interest in that, then I'd ignore her. It will only make her want you more if she has any interest in you. If not, she'll find someone else to get her narcissistic supply from.