Would you fall in love with Muslim gal? Even if she covered?

Would you consider having a crush or liking a Muslim girl? (She covers but she's open minded). She has a great personality, funny, sweet, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• Having a crush is not a conscious choice, so - in theory - I could fall for anyone I feel chemistry with. But actually having a relationship with a Muslim girl - I'm not sure we'd be compatible. If she was only born in a Muslim family, but has Western values, that might work out. But if she willingly covered herself I'd not be interested. If I wanted to have kids, I'd not want to have them with someone who'd teach them that showing your hair is a shameful thing. That's not the mindset I would want in my life.

• Hijab isn't something we wear because we are ashamed of our bodies or just to cover ourselves from men. We wear it even when we pray to God as well, even when there are no men around.

I'm a little confused about the OP's question though... If she wears hijab, I wonder how she's open to dating a guy... She would need to find someone that likes her, accepts that she's muslim, and is actually willing to wait until marriage to have sex with her, which is really, really rare. And there's also the fact that she would need her parents permission to marry him eventually. Many muslim parents have high standards regardless if the guy who wants to marry their daughter is from their culture or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not even consider a relationship with a Muslim no matter how nice they are. Our religions and cultures for that matter completely contradict each other.

What Guys Said 33

• Covered or not... Hell Muslim or not. No religious chicks for me.

• There would be no point as I am not muslim myself. Also, it's hard to be attracted to a girl who is covered. I don't even see them in real life. I tend to overlook them, like they were not there. I am just granting their wishes really, why else would they cover themselves but to be incognito? Plus, the fact that I hate organized religion and that she is wearing a very visible sign of her faith acts as a repellant to me.

That doesn't mean that the girl hiding under the cloth is not a great girl with a nice personality or even that she is ugly. It's just that I'll never know. And with 3.5 billion women on this earth, I can afford to ignore her presence.

• Yes for sure

• I would not even fall in love with someone else other than a Muslim covered girl.

But if by "open minded" you mean that she is ok with things that are against her religion (i. e homosexuality, being with in a relationship with infidels... etc) then she is not the girl for me.

• Even if she would wear an revealing clothing is very unlikely, and it's even more unlikely if she is covered, simple because I am not muslim, also what the point of that? did you heard about honor killing of girls in muslim families for daring non-muslims? it's simple not worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJipHyQDzZY

• Honor killings aren't actual islamic teachings. The only "muslims" who do that are the radical ones that are crazy to begin with.

• At first I though that it was you with all that self pic, and why you think that I can't put hijab in the same category as burka? burka is essence an upgraded version of hijab. I see what you trying to say, but you know as well as I am that idea of questions like this is quite dangerous for muslim girls, with all the sexism and violence that is going in their culture.

• I think what I wear is different than a burka, because burkas are worn by people of a radical sect of Islam is much, much different from my own. I'm a feminist and I agree that sexism and violence is a bigger problem for some Muslim countries, but there are countries and cultures that are pretty progressive even though they are mostly muslim, like Lebanon and Indonesia. So, obviously there's a huge variation of practices, and some of them like honor killings and crazy stuff like that don't reflect Islam, but rather than the culture or the sect.

• If she's Muslim than she doesn't have a choice about dating a non Muslim

• Love/like/crushes is a strange thing and you never really know

• No I have to have a Christian girl being equally yoked

• For me, depends how Muslim and what you mean with open minded... I'm an Atheist but born Muslim. If she's just a Muslim because her mom and dad are, then I have no problem and if open-minded in which she wouldn't mind my Atheism, then it's cool. From my personal experience, people from any other religion tend to not mind me not believing but Muslims usually got pretty defensive. But, no stereotyping intended, it's just my own personal experience.

• She covered what?
    And I am a Muslim so of course and obviously I got no problem with that

• I could not fall totally in love with a muslim person because their ideology is appalling to me, but if the person is a wonderful person I may fall in love with her and desire to change her.

• Change her? As if being a muslim makes you a bad person automatically.

• Are you referring to extremsist sunni ideology? Because there are 1.6 billion muslims in the world and the majorit do not perscribe to extremist beliefs. Furthermore, there are many many sects in Islam who believe very different things. It's better do do research before forminy an opinion on something.

• @evelynn

The majority of Muslims want sharia law, and I am reject all forms of Islam, and religion that fall outside of the natural boundaries of nature.

• I wouldn't have a problem dating a Muslim as long as they are not too religious... being covered is one of those points

• I would find it hard to fall in love with a muslim girl that covers because then her religious belief might be to much for me and her family might not like me cause I don't bekive in there lifestyle.

• It is possible and there's more to love than looks but I would want to see what I'm buying so to speak if I was gonna stay because no man that knows what they're doing will buy a car without at least looking under the hood first

• It's not the Muslim label that'd bother me, it's how she'd act. I am an atheist, I don't believe in (a) god (s) at all. If she is very religious or has opinions that are not remotely similar to mine, I probably would not.

• It is my fetish to fuck a completly covered Muslim girl, give her my cock through the slit in her garb and cum in her mouth, or just uncover her ass and fuck her doggy style somewhere in the open field or park :D

• Maybe sure, there are a lot of good looking middle eastern women... i wouldn't date her though.

• I am christian so I would not because I know she can't be with a non muslim.
    If I was muslim then yes I would fall in love if she is that great.

• I could like a muslim girl. Had good friends that were muslim. But I dont think I would be accepted in a community of muslims (family)

• I might, if she wears a hijab it wouldn't bother me. I couldnt deal with a burka though.

• u mean hijab? sure , to be honest i sell those lol

• I doubt it will ever happen

• No I don't want to get beheaded or stoned to death or somethin

• Yeah why not

• Hi... I can guess who this is lol

• depends, maybe.

• yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• I actually thought Malik was ok looking

• Yes I would, I don't care what she is, as long as I love her

• That guy that shot up that hospital or whatever it was in San Bernardino, wanted a Saudi girl, full Hijab. she replied, got married, had a kid, then boom 9 months later, shot up a place. They were both shooters. Isis said they supported what they did (but wasn't linked to it)

• by the way, he was American born, but of Muslim faith/eastern descent. So, not even all terrorists are immigrants, some are domestic

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see how that could possibly work out or even happen unless the guy is also a religious muslim. In which case he will have to ask his family to go to the girl's family and ask for her hand in marriage.

• No, I would never.

• I think this question was geared for the guys, not the girls.

• @evelynn she didn't specify so I answered. There's this cool little gadget that allows you to choose if you want opinions from girls or guy or both.

• Your guy would get pressured by your family

• Hell to the noooooo...

• Covered muslim = religious

• Not necessarily actually... some girls just cover because they'll get yelled at if they come out of the house uncovered. You'll always easily be able to tell though if they're legit Muslims or not.

• @DBAOracle not in the west