Girl I dated is being cold, or am I paranoid?

I talked to this girl for a while and she kept pushing to meet up, she seemed really cool and keen, in fact she asked me out twice, and drunk texted me. We went on a date and it was really fun, we kissed and she asked me out again.
The next day she called me cute over text and I accepted the compliment, but didn't return it because I am awkward. Eventually she didn't reply. When I messaged her earlier today it took ages to get a reply, she is replying to my messages but she's using a lot of "..." and is being very sarcastic with me. Is she mad, or am I being paranoid?

She warmed up eventually after a compliment and some flirting, but she's still acting uninterested so I think I lost this one.

Most Helpful Girl

• She complimented you, you didn't respond in a flirty way? Her ego was bruised, yes, that happens to women too. Maybe give her a nice compliment? She might be confused about what you want with her.

• I know I should have, I just didn't think it would warrant a complete personality change. I have called her cute before so I don't really get this reaction. "That happens to women too" ha I know, I am a woman.

What Guys Said 1

• She thinks u rnt interested
    U need to show her that u r into her

What Girls Said 0