Is it okay for a year 11 boy to go out/date a year 10 girls?

im 15 and from the uk and im wondering if it's okay. There is a year (12 months) between our birthdays

Just to clarify I'm 15 years old (in year 11 at school) and she's 14 years old (in year 10 at school). Sorry if there was a mix up

What Girls Said 1

• So... Are you 15 or 10-11?

• 15 and she's 14

• So it's okay for me to date her if she likes me (don't want to be breaking any laws)

• Is there an age of consent in the UK? I'm not too familiar with their laws and such.

What Guys Said 1

• You say you are 15 but the question is about an 11 year old boy dating a 10 year old girl. Which is it?

• No that's the year of education were in not our age. I'm 15 years old (in year 11 at school) and she's 14 years old (in year 10 at school)

• Okay. In the US (where I am,) the 11th year of school would be age 17.

Are her parents okay with her dating? Some people would say that 14 is too young to be dating. If her parents and your parents are okay with it, I think the ages match up very well and should not be a problem at all.