Are there any decent guys out there?

I feel like im surrounded by the worst guys. like they all have some horrible baggage, most are potheads (and i used to smoke but i dont anymore, so i can't stand being around people who do), some are flakey, some are boring, some play too much, some are just extremely irritating, and some are just trying to get laid. i mean whenever i do date someone, i make sure its a decent respectful guy i dont just settle for whoever and i dont put up with any bs, but i haven't dated in a whileeee because its just so rare to find a guy thats good enough. and my standards are really not even that high, just has to be attractive to me, nice, caring, and interesting. where are all the good guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• So, there are a lot of good guys out there but I feel that are a lot of girls are blind when they are looking for the right guy. Guys are the same way, they keep hurting themselves but the right person could be right next to them the whole time.
    You could also just be in an area where no guys interest you but that seems kind of hard to believe especially if your in college. If your not, then maybe a change of area would help.
    Honestly, just keep looking because you will definitely find a guy who can meet all of your needs.

• yeah i get what you mean. and some guys doo interest me, but its mostly just appearance wise. like i meet an attractive guy and try to get to know him better, but ones i do, im just like nope! their personalities just kill everything. and yeah your right, thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• There are good guys out there, unfortunately you have to wade through all the ones you listed to find them.

What Guys Said 21

• I am sorry to hear this because I have been looking for girls like you for some time now.
    Your not picky, your just asking for a decent person on the inside which in my opinion is not much to ask for.
    You have pretty much everything tagged and trust me I do understand the frustration of all the potheads that won't grow up.
    There are decent guys out there, there are not a lot but they do exist.
    Do you approach guys at all? Sometimes their are quiet guys who are not sure if its ok to talk to you.
    I know you may roll your eyes at this suggestion but have you tried hobbies and other classes like cooking?
    If your still in school I would recommend talking to some of the guys in your evening classes.

Hope this helps

• "where are all the good guys?" In the mythical friend zone (if you believe in it) where ya left them I'm guessing or sitting at home playing videos game to take their mind off the fact that no girl never seems to give them the time of day.

• hahaha your probably right!!! (x but im surprised that you were friendzoned, your cute. haha

• I like natchos

• I think the friend zone thing is overrated. I've only friendzoned one guy and that's because he was an ass and I'd never date him. It was a good call too

• To be honest there out there but you have to be willing to look. And coming from a guy that are all those things you mentioned on the bottom it's just as hard to find a girl in the same since that your looking for a good guy. But unfortunately I'm already taken lol

• In a Nicholas Sparks book.

• Well in this day and age good luck guys have turned into video game playing potheads but then again so have women and as you stated you finally got your head out of the cloud but seems like what you need is to start hanging out with different people your looking for something new in your old surroundings

• yeah, im not saying that females are perfect either. most people these days are just all over the place doing stupid things, but yeah thats true!

• Yes but I'm "we're" busy hunting monsters and read comics. It's a dirty job but we have must to protect humanity.

• I don't know. Are there any decent women out there?

• they're under the radar

• Sometimes you have to move out of your environment and look back on it from another.

• well stop friend zoning the nice guy and actually go out with one and going for the player

• yessssssssssssssssssssssss

• "just has to be attractive to me". So what percentage of guys reasonably close to your age meet that particular criteria?

VGL guys can afford to be asses because they will still have girls after them.

• there are a lot of them actually. he doesn't have to have a six pack and be super buff with a face so attractive that every girl stops and stares. he just has to be in shape (because i am in shape, so why wouldn't i want a guy who's the same way), taller then me (and im only 5'2 so thats like every guy), and just have a cute face. i can't define whats cute but i mostly just like dark features on guys and just average features. like he doesn't have to have some specific proportions, just a decent looking guy. if he has a nice personality, it completely makes up for his average looks and he becomes insanely attractive to me
      and no thats not true, i mean it may be true when it comes to insecure or immature girls or just really loose ones who get around and will fuck anyone attractive, but most girls who are actually thinking straight dont settle for rude guys just because they are attractive. i've met so many attractive guys before who caught my attention, but as soon as they opened their

• So where do you meet these guys? Are you in school?

• i met them in high school and in college

• I think I'm a decent guy. Definitely not a pothead. I'm always trying to get laid though lol.

• Then Ur not a decent guy if all u want is sex

• @rebekahj391 After my last relationship I told myself I don't like feels anymore lol

• @rebekahj391 true. but i also do see what your saying @tony72722 these days its just hard to find someone you actually like, but yeah eventually they'll come along

• Naa we are all assholes <3 , Just find a guy online if you really can't find anyone or accept being alone

• Good guys are everywhere, you should take a better look ;)

• There are a lot of nice guys out there but all you girls only care about are looks

• I definitely wouldn't describe myself as a decent guy. I'm sure girls here will agree.

• Ok let's say a guy like that came along why would you be worth his time?

• because when im in a relationship im loyal/faithful, interesting to talk to and people just never get bored with me im always joking around and making people laugh, im extremely sexual but only if a guy earns it and only if we've been dating for some time (i have nott been around but i know what im doing in bed and am full of creative ideas and like experimenting), i like taking care of people, im honest and straight up, have a lot of interests and goals, and i look good!

• You say your open minded but you constantly reject people for one thing. Nobody will be 100 percent what you want. Pick a few deal breakers and then relax. There a lot of guys out there look for them, join a group or activity. You'll find somebody you like

• whatt, you act like my deal breakers are that someone likes a specific color. my deal breakers are legit. what self respecting person would put up with someone disrespectful, and what completely sober person wants some kind of druggie? and yeah im not giving up, i am still looking for someone and im sure i'll find someone too

• Message me. I'm one x

• You need someone centered right in the middle of those things, balance of you will

• Are there any decent women out there?

See how easy it is to say stupid shit? Just shut it.

Oh, and your problem is that you hang out with trash. Choose better friends, go to places where successful people are (easier to do if you *actually* try to be successful yourself). Keep hanging with losers, you'll be destined to date one (and be one yourself).

What Girls Said 5

• ... good guys are around. they're just... hiding.

• I complety understand you. It was hard for me to find a good, nice, caring and gentleman. but I never lost hope. Now I'm going out with a guy that's just like that :)

• in fictional settings such as romance movies, books, video games, etc.

• There in school studying. Pick the ones in college that I trying to get somewhere in life.

• yeah i go to college, haven't found anyone yet though but hopefully next semester

• Maybe your looking for a guy in the wrong place.