Is it a Good idea to date a womanizer?

I'm trying to get over this guy and I've started seeing this other guy... he has been so handsy on our first date and he was honest about his past and he is definetly a womanizer... I don't If It's a good idea but I'm desperate to forget that other guy and I don't know how

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get into a relationship to forget another one you're never gonna forget it just use it as a learning experience

Most Helpful Girl

• As a rebound, not a bad idea. As 'bf material' yeah..

What Guys Said 4

• Well if your going to date this guy you have to be the more dominate one. as in kind with a sweet addictive twist and a pinch of sassy or else you will be another victim. Is the way how i see it.

• Yup the best way to forget about one guy is to get hurt by another (Y) Yuuuuuuup

• Well if you know that he's a womanizer then why would you risk the chance of being beat and what not

• If he's hot and you just want to get laid, then sure.

If you want something else, then no.

What Girls Said 6

• I guess he could be your rebound?

• but I wouldn't want a rebound thats unfair and he could have all sort of dieases!

• i would never get with a creep like that. I'm sorry, i see womaniser, i think CREEP ALERT.

• It's a risk.

• no. lol. it's never a good idea.

• How is this even a question.
    Well, if you just want sex and no real feelings will develop, do it. If you're likely to get attached, walk away now.

• "But I can't do it you womanizer."

#Britney