Would you let your boyfriend hang out with his ex alone?

1 on 1, just as friends? my girlfriend yeleld at me when she saw me and my ex, and her best friend hated it too when her boyfriend hung with his ex.

• Yes
    0% (0)17% (1)10% (1)Vote
  • No
    100% (4)83% (5)90% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have a fucking death wish? Did you even tell her? I mean you never want a clingy girlfriend but she has a right to know beforehand. Would you like her hanging out with her super hot ex boyfriend? Its kind of disrespectful not to tell her before you go. I'm not saying you shouldn't be her friend but I think it's crossing a line.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Traditionally I'm sure I'd not be pleased... but my boyfriend boasts all of one ex... and they dated when he was twelve so... I'm sure that 8 years later they'd be fine to go off together lmao no worries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not! I mean if I was feeling pretty secure I MIGHT but generally I would never even let the thought enter my mind before saying no. In my right mind I know he wouldn't leave me, but there is always a fear that he might see something in her again and have "old feelings" come back. It's almost like risking the relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't want my girlfriend hanging around with her ex, no. The only boy she should be 1 on 1 with is me. If it's a group idm. I'm very protective.

0|0
    0|0