Any former "nice guys" on here with advice/anecdotes on improvement?

Any other opinions?
Anyone else have a view?

Most Helpful Girl

• So you want be a bad guy? okay hurt yourself than!

• I said "nice guy" not nice guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with many nice guys is they are too nice. Yes, there is such a thing. I have been too nice. A man does not need to come running all the time to solve a woman's problems. A guy also can't be a pushover. If a guy is a pushover women will have no respect for him. You don't need to go out and be nasty or mean to girls but you do need to stick up for yourself. If a woman treats you in a way that is not acceptable don't be afraid to say what you think. Don't be rude but pull her up on it. If a woman does not like that well that is her problem.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 17

• Former shy nice guy checking in.
    Work out, don't you dare kiss ass on women (u see tons of kids on gag doing it for example), learn how to flirt in a dominant style, build communication skills, sense of humor etc, ambition and develop a career.

Basically it's all about building your status as a sexually threatening male. serious

• Stop calling yourself a nice guy and treat everyone with respect. Be yourself and don't put the girl you like on a pedestal.

• I said "nice guy" not nice guy, so don't go on about that.

• What, like a guy who acts nice towards women and then expects her to like him back and eventually date him with lots of hot sex because he's so nice?

• Talk to the MRA, MGTOW, and PUA communities about their perspectives. They are all different and valuable in their own ways.

Also, the key is to give up on sex, love, and intimacy entirely. Be genuinely prepared to go your whole life without it. Strange, counter-intuitive things happen when you do.

• Be an asshole!

• Start lifting weights.. Getting laid. The rest will fall into place. Goodluck young padewon

• If getting laid was the solution and not the problem I wouldn't need to ask this.

• Dude where the fuck are you even going with this?

• "Since when is the ability to get laid an issue?"

It was just in response to that.

• being nice is fine but being pathetic and putting girls above you or thinking "being nice" gives you the right to expect anything is wrong.

• Don't be afraid to disagree with her from time to time. As soon as a girl realizes a guy is just a head nodded who agrees with everything she says, she will be put off by his boring ways.

• Well I'm still trying to improve myself but here's some tips through experience. When a girl wants something from you constantly and she does nothing for you, just say you're busy, you don't need to give her a reason why. If a girl is stepping across some social boundary such as being a complete bitch and you just take it without saying anything back, you're going to look like a complete tool. Sad, but this all has happen to me.

• be nice, just don't be a pushover.

• i'm still a nice guy. i just have confidence now

• I meant "nice guy" not nice guy.

• Listen to the song "surfacing" by slipknot.

• Dr. glover's book on the subject is pretty solid as a starting point.

• Believe that you are the prize. Act accordingly.

• Improvement on what? You want to be a better nice guy or just a bad guy?

• I don't want to be a "nice guy" I want to be a regular guy that has a chance with girls.

• Love yourself truly. Enjoy being with you and become a better person. You will know when you are ready.

• just start drinking a lot!

• Right, that'll fix everything.

• seriously! if you start drinking hard liqueur all the time, you'll def become 'less nice'

• Stop kissing women's ass, it shows desperation and devalues you in their eyes. You don't have to be a douchebag, just be confident and show restraint, make them work to get you a little.

• How can I make them work to get me when they show no interest in me at all as it is?