Bad Qualities for potential future Husband/Wife?

My girlfriend and I were talking about views on relationships, and she told me she's seen many signs in me. She said they're okay in a relationship, but not in marriage. She won't be straightforward with me, and I hate having to play the guessing game, and I don't want to have an argument over it, so hopefully you guys can shine some light.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah sounds like it!

Most Helpful Guy

• Who knows? What's a deal breaker to one would be a most redeeming quality to another. This does show she won't marry you so if that's what you want from her you've got a decision

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know, I think most of it would be selfishness

• My dad was good boyfriend material for my mom, but not husband material. Example A: when you have a kid, do not buy a Ducati. Some bad qualities I guess would be selfishness? Shys away from issues? It really varies I would think.

What Guys Said 1

• "She won't be straightforward with me, and I hate having to play the guessing game,"

You can tell her playing the guessing game is okay in a relationship, but not in marriage.
    See how she takes it.