Girls, what would you do if. your boyfriend slept with another girl?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I would bring him to my house, pretending nothing was wrong, and just sit across from him wielding a giant pair of scissors, opening and closing them with a big grin on my face, not saying a word.

Well, you can guess what happens after that.

What Girls Said 22

• id dump his cheating ass.

• 1|0
    • what GIF is that?

• Ahhh... Drawn Together, I think you are the only person I know who remembers this apart from me! (GirlScout :) )

• Instant breakup.

• I would walk away and leave!

• Ask who was better then laugh my arse off as he scrambles for an answer that won't land him in trouble.

Hehe. I'm evil.

• what do you mean?

• My ideal would be that he wouldn't sleep with someone behind my back. But I'm okay with him sleeping with someone else. As long as I know he is playing the field and not doing so in secret.

I'm not a strictly monogamous person. If I'm not enough for him sexually but I am enough emotionally then I'm fine with him finding what he needs elsewhere. So long as I'm getting what I need too.

• Break up with him.

• Break up with him... Duuh!!

• If he fell in love, I will leave with dignity and never see his face again. If he cheated for the hell of it, I will cut him so deep with my words that he will have trouble sleeping for the rest of his life.

• It'd be over in a heartbeat.. Why are you asking?

• Break up. Not much else to do.

• i'd dump his ass forsho

• Dump that fucker obviously

• I'll be extremely heart broken and hurt. I would leave him

• I would breakup with him. Simple as that.

• I would break up with him and tell him I hope it was worth it

• I would want to join in

• Threesome bitches

• We would be over.

• i would talk to him. see why he did it. though most guys suck at explaining their emotions and reasonings i would try to find out why. was it because he was bored with our sex. or did i make him mad and he wanted to get back at mem. or if it was just the thrill of cheating.

• Find out why, decide from there.

• I'd dump his sorry ass.

• I would probably kick his ass and then break up.