WHAT DO I DO!!:/?

So I started a Job and a year and a half ago and get on really well with everyone especially this one guy. Everyone says we have great chemistry but we were just friends as he has a girlfriend. Short story long at the Christmas do last year we kissed and ended up spending the night together. We talked it through and he said he would break up with his girlfriend as there relationship was unhealthy anyway, last year in December we kissed and spent anther night together which carried on through the new year to February where I told him he has to make a choice, I knew he would chose her because even though he doesn't love her he cares for her more like a sister. So We decided to let things rest. things at first were a little off between us but as the years gone on we have got closer and closer. He always starring at me when I look over at him and he always goes out of his way to come see me. We can talk for hours and when we do he always looks into my eyes. So the Christmas do was coming up and I said to myself your not doing this again. But he told a couple of people there that he loves me and is going crazy. So I found out what he said but didn't have a chance to speak to him. At the hotel someone knocked on the door and it was him. I let him in cause he has no where to sleep for other reason and said he could stay. He explained to me why he said what he said and a lot more to why he couldn't break up with his girlfriend which he is still with. I do understand now but I promised I wound, t say anything. He told me for the first time to my face that he loves me. He was really nevous which isn't like him. I think he really does mean it. We ended up talking all night, kissing and stuff... He also told me that when I go, out he doesn't like the thought of other guys starring or touching me. I have met his friends briefly and he always talks about me to them. So he still with he girlfriend that he says he is going to break up with again, I spoke to him on Facebook last night

but he seemed a little off
so is he confused does he not know what to do, does he realise his said to much I really don't know? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry I can't read all that🙈

Most Helpful Girl

• Never trust someone who says they'll leave their S/O for you and doesn't. Also never trust someone who says they'll leave their S/O because they could do the same thing to you. Thirdly, him saying he doesn't want other guys touching you? Hell no. You're not together, you are not his property. You should date other guys and find someone who isn't a dirty rat like this. He's having his cake and eating it and reeling you in with 'I love you'. No. You deserve better than this and so does his girlfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• '' We kissed, and stuff..'' Perhaps it's possible he is coming around when he wants to ''Kiss, and stuff''.

I would have nothing to do with him for the sheer fact that he is a cheater, a lying, dirty rat.

• "But as the years gone on"? Exactly how old are you? Or did you mean, "but as the year went on"? Double-check your sentences.

• So this has been going on for years and he still isn't with u. Sounds like he is playing u, but give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he breaks up with his girlfriend. If he doesn't do it this time then he is definitely playing u.

What Girls Said 0