Would a great body (fit, big boobs, perky butt) and a cute face be enough for you to seriously want to date a girl?

would a great body (fit, big boobs, perky butt) and a cute face be enough for you to seriously want to date a girl?

My body is something i have gotten a lot of compliments on as long as i can remember, but my confidence regadring my personality isn't very high. Im a nice person and i joke around a lot, but i would never describe myself has someone who has a great personality, and it makes me feel insecure.

So when i meet guys and we start talking and going on dates there is always this little voice in my head that tells me that they dont really like me, they just find me hot.

I know that things are subjective, and the guys i meet might actually really like my personality.. but i guess i never give a real chance eiter, and i think a lot of it has to with me not wanting them to see how i really am ( im insecure and i dont want to come across as weak to them).

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be an EXCELLENT start! I'd definitely be open to dating her and getting to know her. We could take it from there. What's your concern regarding your personality?

• Im not sure.. its more the fact that am not super outgoing, and talkative and super funny with a lot of friends. So basically because its not super great and that im not super charasimatic i dont feel like its good enough. This mind set it something i have had in pretty much every area in my life at some point, right now the only area where i think like this is my personality.. its my greates insecurity for sure..

• nobody :( The last guy i was involed with was maybe 1-2 months ago.. haven't met anyone interesting since then..

• That's a bummer! Happy to chat further on messages. If you'd like to PM me, just let me know.

Most Helpful Girl

• With all that, you already have a leg up on like 90% of women. And most guys don't care if you're insecure, especially if you got big boobs, they'd date you anyways.

With good looks, like 99% of people are more likely to want to get to know you better. So you have a running start.
    Even if you're ugly and/or have a bad personality, guys have low standards anyways. Not all, but many, and they'd be willing to give you a chance.

• i understand, but i guess im afriad they won't take me serious since im not " super func, charismatic and talkative".. and that they only see me as something short term.. I understand that we have to click personality wise, but at the same time i get this feeling i not good enough to get the sweet and caring and funny guys, the guys i want

What Guys Said 2

• you dont even know what a true good personality is. no, of course they wouldn't be enough for me to date you.

• what do you mean? and i understand

• stop paying ANY attention to the voices in your head. for your life's shake!

• except when its your conscience, when you really do sth bad, lol.

• I think i have the same problem.

• so yes or no?

• I would date her but eventually i would get to know her personality better and see if we actually click.

• thats understandable, i would do the same

What Girls Said 1

• Yikes! Major turn off to guys. Try acting confident and see what happens. An unattractive woman with confidence is more attractive than a hot insecure one.

• well im insecure, but i never show it.. it took my years to admit my isnecurities to me best friend.. guys never find out im insecure because i dont give it away