Gamer guys? Trusthworthy?

Okay so I'm a gamer myself. And I generally like guys that game as well, beacause you know it's nice to have that in common. Okay so with my past I have become very jealous and over protective. And now having a gamer boyfriend there are always other girls online of course, and guys seem to like girls that game, and it bugs me that the guys jm with always have to speak to the other girls in the game. And the guys I come across always seem to have almost every girls number from online. Do I stick with guys who game? And try get over my issues. Or change to guys who dont game?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think being a gamer has anything do with being more/less likely to cheat. It's more of an individual thing I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never trust a guy who plays xbox. :D Mainly if they only play halo, COD, and any sports games on it.

Best to date a guy who is serious about playing. As in he shows no mercy when playing and looks up on how to be the best in the game he's playing. Plus ones that have played A LOT of different genres. That also shows how much he cares about how the games are.

I actually met my boyfriend on an online game 3 years ago. He's the greatest guy I have ever dated. I randomly met him when waiting to see if someone would randomly add me to a party for a dungeon. Still he was the type were he doesn't talk to people unless he has a logical reason to. So I made all the first moves. He must have liked talking to me since he didn't just ignore me. He's 2 years younger than me but acts older. When he talks in any online game chat. People think he's 40 or something due to how he talks. Though in looks if he shaved his beard he would look 13 years old. :D

What Guys Said 5

• You'll probably be safer with a guy who games because he's inside (no going out cheating) the worst he could do it T-bag some bitch online (thats if he is a cheat or could cheat)

And a guy who doesn't game would most likely go out partying or drinking or being outside with sexy bitches he could T-bag for real

But thats if all guys was cheaters which they aren't

But if I was you I'd be insecure too from your last question You said he was 26-28 and you're 16

(From experience) a girl from my college dated a guy wayyyy older and he cheated and so did she and there was anothwr friend who got cheated on which I personally think is because of the age difference and them both knowing they'll never work out

• Is this you finally trying to be nice? And I generally don't ever go for guys my age, as they are immature

• Well I wasn't trying to be a dick and about yesterday I just get so angry at some shit especially stuff lile women getting with older guys.. Just don't understand why and can't stop myself from being a dick and not just leave it

• I normally go for guys 18-20. He was an exception. Was no need for you to be a dick to me. But it's ok dont worry :)

• If your thinking about that while your guy games, what makes you think your not going to have the same problem when he does anything else that involves other women their?

If anything you have much to worrie about with other gamer girl from online, it's not like their local and he doesn't know what they look like.

• A man's integrity usually doesn't depend on his hobbies.

• I'm a gamer. I NEVER flirt or do anything like that over psn.

• noooooooooooooooo

What Girls Said 1

• Gamer guys... Motor cross guys... Party guys... In every one of these there will always be trustworthy ones and ones who cheat, you got cheaters everywhere...
    If you like gamers, go for it