Help? Could he like me? I like him and not sure if he feels the same? Help?

What could he mean by this? Guy I've been talking to said this... Help? I kinda like him?
"Here's something else I've only ever gone on kik to get nudes from girls but I stopped when talking to you that's how serious I am being right now" And he also has said "Oh by the way, I love talking to you on the phone. I love your voice. It's so soft" and he said that he loves talking to me in general
I have pushed him away before and nearly lost him. I like him but not sure he likes me back. I suffer with clinical depression and anxiety and always end up hurting him by pushing him away. What could he mean by this? Also how can I stop pushing him away?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he likes you. Maybe ask him some questions like semi personal ones. Like starting with what his hobbies are or something as lame or funny as whats your favorite animal and just talk. Cause Getting to know him can make it less scary. As well who knows you could admit your nervous and he would probably chuckle and admit also for all you know you could be the first girl he's legitimately for his own reasons talked to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's see... Making some sort of a commitment to you. Complimenting you.. What part of that doesn't translate to "I like you"?

Take things slow. Communicate with him so he knows how you're feeling. He can help you work through this too so you don't push him away.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Dude, you're still young. Don't be stupid. This is my honest opinion, so if you don't like it, tough.
    He said he stopped getting nudes after he began to talk to you. Just that right there is a HUGE warning sign. I would have stopped talking to him immediately after that, doesn't matter how much I liked him. He probably still gets nudes from other girls tbh.
    Also, how old is this guy, 25, 40? He totally sounds like a creeper and people have devices that could change the sound of their voice on the phone. I'm not saying that he does this, but it could happen. Please beware of this guy. Don't agree to meet up anywhere without your parent's permission. That sounds lame, I know, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Oh, and if you haven't seen this yet, you REALLY should.

Stay safe.

• Have you met him before?