Which girl would you rather date?

The average girl who has her friends, enjoys life, travels and works a part-time job, while taking care of your kids.

The ambitious woman - this girl has set her mind up to build an empire wether that be in fashion, jewelry, music, acting etc she is too involved in making succes and leaving a legacy behind.

Which would you date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got to say the average girl because I can see me being with her for a long time and msybe even marry her and have kids. I also believe in the traditional family where the man works and provide while the woman takes care of the kids and house then later on when the kids get a little older maybe have a part time to help with expenses. An ambitious woman good too but she might make the job become first than family and I would get limited time with her. I would date a ambitious girl but don't really building a family with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man.. I'm the ambitious one XD I enjoy my life as I chase my goals tho.

I'd date someone like me lol someone with goals and who enjoys life lol

What Guys Said 13

• I don't have kids, girl 2!!

• average girl dont need the money just the girl and I love to travel.

• Well i don't want kids nor to get married but.. i want to travel so i guess a little bit of both women you mentioned would suit me

• Neither. If I have to choose: I'll masturbate.

• the one that makes more money

• Average girls sounds 10 times more appealing. Ambitious woman sounds like she'll leave you behind.

• The first because I know one that is the second and I rarely see her.

• The second one if she have time for me and my kids if No then the second

• There won't be any children so I'll take number 2

• I'd rather date the first option. The girl in option two seems she would not have time for a boyfriend.

• I take 2, I don't have kids nor will I ( maybe, I hope my words to have any truth in them).

• When you die you take your money nowhere. I will take the first for 800 Alex.

• First one, I dont want to be rich, and I dont want my wife to be working all the time on some crazy ambition, I have a plenty good job as is, I just want to settle down and live a nice life. I honestly dont even need my wife to work part time, I make enough that we dont need that, she would be better off taking care of the house and kids then earning us an extra couple hundred bucks a week, I would rather come home to a nice meal each night and happy kids, then takeout and a messy house that wasn't cleaned cause both of us were working.

What Girls Said 1

• the second one. I'd prefer dating someone who doesn't expect me to be their children from a previous relationship's nanny.