Ex did something strange and now I don't know what to thing?

I recently broke up with a guy in the worst way possible, a HUGE fight. In the end I felt like he was stringing me along and I got fed up with it and told him how much of a horrible person he is and to never contact me again. I pretty much knew he would anyway becuase I've broken up with him before and he would always come back with "I miss you" and I would foohlisy fall for it. When I was breaking up with him this time I told him not to contact me with "I miss you" or "I want to be with you" because I already know it's a lie.

Two weekends later I get a text from him in the middle of the night saying. "My phone crashed and it wasn't backed up. I'm not sure who this is but I've texted this number before..." I ignored it. It was the strangist thing because he changed phones while we were together and I know he backed it up. He's a I. T. guy so it not like he doesn't know how to back up a phone. Also, where did he get my number from if he didn't have my number?

My brother, mother, cousins and BFF says he did that so it would give him an non-threathing excuse to start up a convo with me but it just seems strange.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your brother, mother, cousins and BFF are probably right. On the off chance that they're not, I'd still not answer, if he wanted to contact you he could still find out your number from someone else.

• Yeah. I have no intentions on contacting him. If he wants to talk to me he's going to have to man up.

What Guys Said 1

• TBH he probably raged at the only valuable thing left and broke his phone.

But if I were you I'd move on.(Simple as that..)

What Girls Said 0