How to make a slave-master relationship revolve more around me than it already does?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give some advice in making a master–slave relationship work? I'm from Canadianland and my bitch lives in Swedenhagen. We love each until something more attractive and available comes along, we tell ourselves pretty little lies about our future, living together, places we'd go together, things I will shove into his raw asshole etc. God I can't say that without squirting acidic liquids in my pants. Brb gotta change panties. Anyway, he hasn't visited me yet even though I've been squishing his raw tender nuts about 10 months now. They're so frail, like little cheese balls. I'm hungry now. I haven't visited him either but my mom can't make me not visit him I'm gonna be 18 soon and that means my mother has to automatically ease her bitchy grasp on me. It's not like she wants the best for me and knows that I'm just making newbie mistakes as an uneducated, very hot-tempered person who likes to catfish people on the internet and then act like they are exempt from all consequences, right? Fuck my mom, that bitch is so annoying, always tells me what I'm doing is "Un-Christian" even though I believe in our lord and savior Jesus of Nazareth? Lol he sounds like a LOTR character. My moby opinions never contradict my beliefs in public so I can shoot them onto the internet. Hopefully no one sees through it lol!!1

My problem is that I feel like the distance is really weighing me down. I don't really do things on my own (my life completely revolves around him, you'll never know how truly unstable I am), but even though we talk everyday I'm really starting to feel that little bit of hopelessness and lack of connection. Probably because this relationship isn't about appreciation but about ownership. Is there any way I can try to spice things up until we can be together and I officially ruin that poor school shooter's life? Also, would it be okay for me to visit him or should he visit first? He's been dropping mad hints that he'll fly out this Christmas, but everything he says sounds the same so I can't tell. It'll end after a couple months anyway, when he realizes how fucking dumb all this shit is. He smears his jizz all over his stomach. What a waste.

Thanks in advance and fuck me numb in the ass ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• Force him to pay your flight!

• LOL you think he won't? He knows I'd gtfo if he did so much as to stutter when I ask him to sacrifice everything he has ever earned for the sole purpose of fulfilling his fantasy of fucking a sweet catholic naive girl from canadianland! haha he's so horny he can't even stand on his own ^_^

• Maybe try to make him take care of your sister lol!

• Yeah! passing off my responsibility is my speciality, why not do that lol hitler was right

Most Helpful Girl

• Never have I seen so much effort put into a troll attempt.

What Guys Said 4

• Canadianland! Gonna steal that for when I describe where I live. I am no help though. I am the owner in my relationships. :)

• Good for you lol1 I hope you're not oppressing her like my ex used to oppress me when he shared his toxic sincere opinions. lol I'd rather a brain dead grape tbh, I stripped him of the spark of individuality he had left and completely took over every aspect of his life. Really fun stuff :)

• This is so disturbing, I don't even know where to start. My advice: tell him that you'll leave him if he doesn't cater to you. My other advice: listen to your mother.

• threaten to fuckin leave girl!!! make him fly to you so you don't have to fuckin fly anywhere. buy a strapon and fuck him until it hurts to move :)

• I'll send him my panties first, then I'll make him wear them and send a picture!!! LOL!!!

• I don't need to say it lol he says it with his actions!!! plus i can't tell anything he's saying he's like the fucking answering machine he talks in repetetive patterns and I can't take it anymroe i act like its ok but it really isn't i can't i can't i can't,.

• LOL just plug his mouth and punish him ;D

• No I think we have a good idea how unstable you are

What Girls Said 3

• Ugh! Get off of Carol's account, Lizzie! Your sister told you to dump that loser a long time ago! And stop sending him dildos and panties that he uses on himself. Carol is going to be so pissed when she finds out about this! >:(

• I'M CALLING HER NOW! I SWEAR TO GOD, LIZZIE! YOUR PARENTS ARE GOING TO BE PISSED AT YOU! IT'S GOING TO BE WORSE THAN THE TIME THEY MADE YOU STRIP NAKED AND STAND OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE IN THE RAIN FOR 12 HOURS!

• That was YOU, Lizz! Jesus, you really need to seek help. I worry for you, I really do. But this has to stop. Ugh... whatever, I'll just let Carol deal with this when she sees it. >:(

• You're right... I need help... Psychiatric help won't suffice. I need to need hospitalized. You hear that me? YOU NEED TO BE HOSPITALIZED. SERIOUSLY GO GET FUCKING PROFESSIONAL HELP IT IS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT I SWEAR TO CHRIST.

• I think you should shove some grapes up his ass, leave them to ferment for a few weeks, and get drunk off his ass wine!

• oolala! Nice suggestion girlfriend, I think they already do it in Fracne, it's called yon-wine or something. I'll try to get some and send it to him, but he'll have to pay for the delivery lol I'm low on cash because I spent it on weed. I blazed the weed and then somehow was able to walk to the hospital from my house all the way through and also my parents never knew about lol what a stroke of luck!

• ah I found it, it's called "Du-vin yon" really good wine, made near the yon river in france by some fucking idiot named Jonathan.

• lmao he was shot in the paris thing though allahu akbar LOL

• Make him lick in between every single toe that'll teach him :p

• yeah lol he'll do anything for the chance to masturbate over my voice in a phone call, I totally have him by the balls.