Girls, Crush on my best friend?

So me and this girl have been best friends since 6th grade. I have always had a crush on her, but I never really told her because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. She used to date some of my friends as well, which made it harder to tell her I liked her. Have I fallen too deep into the friend zone after 6-7 years of not telling her how I felt?

I want to tell her I like her, but we have such a good friendship that I would hate myself if I ruined it. I've been able to go to her for relationship advice for the past 6 years now and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Its also been about a year since we stopped hanging out / texting. I guess it's because she went away to college, and in that year I've really missed her. I don't know if it's the friendship that I miss, or what it is. I need help, please tell me what I should do.

0

What Girls Said 0