I love my boyfriend, but I love my best friend. Help !!! One has to be wrong, please help ! What should I do?

I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years. He is a great guy. Until here recently I have had plans to spend the rest of my life with him, now I'm not so sure. I started hanging out with a guy I became friends with, when we were both about 15-16 years old. We had , had crushes on each other our sophomore year but quickly ended things. We remained friends and here recently we started hanging out again. It has been innocent, but I found myself falling for him again. I have no idea what to do.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like LUST to me. I think you should stay with your boyfriend but don't spend as much time with your friend. You don't want to think you're falling for him, try it out, then realize that it was a mistake. By then, if you go that route and it doesn't work out, you could lose both people.