What do you think of girls who don't wear make up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like those girls. I dislike makeup.

And yes, I *can* tell the difference between creating a "natural" look with makeup and actually not wearing any makeup. Makeup screams insecurity.

• I don't wear make up but I have a little imperfection, it is unattractive? or no?

• I don't think it's unattractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 19 and I've never worn makeup a day in my life, not because I don't want to really but because I'm way too lazy to spen an hour or so perfecting makeup and hiding my skin. Sure makeup makes people super pretty and I wish I had that expertise so I can do it to myself but its just a lot of work

What Guys Said 11

• I'm glad at least SOME girls realize that caking paint on your face doesn't actually make you more attractive to look at

• Natural beauty is something very special iam not fond of women with much make up.
    If your confident not wearing any then that's great for you.

• Respectable.

• Absolutely fine. Less make up, the better.

• brave honest and awesome.

• They're just not on the girly girly side. Doesn't really mean anything to me.

• wow this is a rare species xD i´d try to capture it.

• It's up to them

• Its not false marketing so I am all for it.

• I don't think of them.

• I think that they most likely grew up around men and never it to be girly with a friend or sister or mom

• I live in a household with my mum, and sister. My mum cakes her faces so does my sis, please explain your theory.

• I said, most likely, not always, and maybe there's more o the story that I'm not getting, I only explained my theory

What Girls Said 9

• Some of us are confident or insecure depending on the situation we are in, just like some of us are confident or insecure regarding our appearance. Make up makes you look femenine and it enhances your appearance, you just don't look beautiful but you can also look more awake and active, organized. Personally, i like to wear it because it makes me feel more attracted and more confident about my appearance. I don't wear it all the time tho. Sometimes i feel kinda lazy and dont wear it. And before i go to sleep i obviously dont wear it and my boyfriend sees me without it. The first time i was insecure about what he might think but he liked it. So now i'm more confident about my appearance when i don't wear any or much make up.

• Good for them. Wish I had enough natural beauty to be confident going outside makeupless :/

• Uh they must be never late to school/work , lucky them.

• I don't think they think much of us, tbh.

• That's good for them natural. I think too many girls nowadays are fake. Fake hair, fake nails, fake face, fake boobs, fake butt, lip injections, nose surgery. I mean it's ridiculous.
    To a girl that doesn't buy into that stuff you're a real gem. All natural is good thing.
    Now there's nothing wrong with a good mascara and lipstick but some people go way over board.

• That they're cool & confident.

• Some Girls are what you call cute.
    Makeup doesn't suit them they look better without it

• I'm happy for them, they've got some confidence :)

• They are happy with the way they look, and are self confident👍us girls should all be like that