Guy dumped me because?

he said he wasn't attracted to me emotionally cause 'i dont have my life together' and that I was 'unstable'. he said he had his life together and wanted a woman who knows whats she wants. He doesn't even know me , he saw me 4 times. Based. on that he judged me, now he is dating this ugly cig smoking party ape chick with a bad track in weave... an dthen he calle dme trashy and a low life, I have been considered as a very beautiful girl with morals everyone knows im a virgin an dhave strong beliefs and he calls me a lowlife?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best to move on and forget about him yeah? Don't let him waste any more of your time further by moping and dwelling on it. Let's also not be a sore loser either by criticizing who he's dating now; everyone is beautiful in their own way and he probably sees her that way or maybe it's an over correction. Who knows? You'll probably find someone you deserve someday; someone you need and someone who sees you as whole and definitely not unstable. I hope you find what it is you are searching for. Have a good one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop whining and move on.

If he is truly going out with an "ugly cig smoking party ape chick with a bad track in weave", why would it matter to you? Surely you should feel relieved that you dodged a bullet?

"Wah wah wah, I'm so great and pretty and a virgin, but he turned me down for some ugly smoker chick that's been around the block."

Who gives a shit?

More than likely he was turned off by your catty holier than thou attitude.
    Get over yourself.

What Guys Said 11

• quotes.land/.../Move-On-Quote.jpg

It's his judgement and he is welcome to it. It's good at least he didn't string you on to get into your pants. He shouldn't call you a low life though and degraded you but you seem just as classless saying the things you said about a women you don't know much of either.

• I mean there's more to having a stable life, than just calling yourself "pretty" and being a virgin. Just because you don't go around the block spreading your legs, by no means whatsoever mean you have a successful life ahead of you.

• Does what he said change who you see yourself? If not that's awesome because I just see him as bitter and childish

• Well beat him to his own phrases try to get a good job get some track time and then get him to agree to meet you and he can see what he's missing and tell him his choice of dumping you was the best thing cause it made u wana prove him wrong and then just leave him at the coffee shop lol.

• Thinking you have morals and strong beliefs does not make you a good person. Just a religious one. This world is full of very religious, shitty people with "morals".

• I'm sorry this guy hurt your feelings, but don't let his opinion bother you. You just have different values. you are a very beautiful young woman but he doesn't value your beauty. You are also a virgin, but he doesn't value that. Let him go.

• Sounds like you've got to suck it up and move on since no amount of bitching will change his mind or how he sees you.

• Maybe it just makes him feel better about himself by accusing a girl like you as being the way he is himself? Not sure, but definitely doesn't sound like a guy you should even care about what he thinks.

• maybe he is the low life and wanted someone at his level. you'll find a good man.

• Goes to show you that looks and virginity aren't everything! What good is beauty if she isn't fucking?

• I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say you're probably happier without him.

(Maybe he wants someone who's not a virgin? Maybe he wants someone... yeah, whatever. Find someone who wants *you* - you can make some guy quite happy, I'm sure)

What Girls Said 5

• He just isn't the right guy for you. I really wouldn't believe what he says or take it personally. You know who you are and that is all that counts. Who cares what a guy thinks anyway? He's one guy among billions.

• There is more to life than just being a virgin. With the mentality that you have right now I'm not surprised that he broke up with you. It's not the girls fault you have no reason to down talk her like that. She can have sex with multiple people and that still won't make you any better than her.

• What is the question exactly?

• Clearly you weren't well suited. You're better off.

• May I just point out that name calling doesn't help your case? Just forget about him and let him do as he pleases. So he didn't pick you? Just find someone else who wants to be with you.