When a boyfriend goes to clubs woth his boys only... What is he really doing in the clubs?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually getting really drunk and grinding on other women on the dance floor.

Exactly why clubs are for single people.

1|0
    0|0
    • My boyfriend goes to clubs with friends for events... Yeah thats my worry.. what do i do

• Ask him not to go (politely) and express that it makes you uncomfortable--and if he is a good boyfriend (and worth your time), he will stay home out of concern for your feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• guys just need their space. if u trust him, he shouldn't be getting up to too much trouble.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• if you think he's cheating, clubs aren't the only place he can go to for that and you can't keep your eye on him 24/7. that's why it's all about trust, communication... and a little spying if you don't have the other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be doing a variety of things, drinking and dancing, sitting around a table or in a VIP booth minding his own business. Not everyone visits clubs to score with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to find bitches to fuck

0|1
    0|0
  • The same thing girls do when they go out with their girls

0|0
    0|0
    • Such as? Im not a clubbing girl.

• Talk, dance, drink, it's just to good out and have fun, ya know. If you don't trust him, why not go with him sometime, ask him if you can go at least once to check it out

• Having a good time clubbing, drinking, wing manning, you know? the usual

0|0
    0|0
    • Wing manning.. Why in a club?

• Well that's where you find the chicks I believe

What Girls Said 2

• hanging out with the boys... checking girls out, drinking, having a good time

0|0
    0|0
  • he's probably just having fun hanging out with friends

0|0
    0|0