Would you date a woman who's ugly and low self esteem?

I'm ugly. I've been told this many times before. People say if I had more confidence, I could find a date. That looks don't matter too much if I'm confident. It's really hard to be confident when I'm ugly. I don't get asked out by men.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably would. At this stage of my life, I would love to just make a lady really happy. Pretty or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• No who would?

What Guys Said 15

• I'm not dating someone I think is ugly and I am not dating someone who I think has low esteem. Not enough of it yeah but you have to have some. I think I can get do better than taking damaged goods.

• I couldn't deal with the ugly part tbh. Relationships have to have mutual physical attraction. Some people win the genetic lottery, others dont. I dont know what you look like, but you could always settle for an uglier man. Or you can choose to remain single. Thats the only real advice I can give you.

• Low self esteem is ok as long as it's not a burden. And there needs to be some kind of attraction. You could post a picture so we'd be able to tell you if it's really that bad.
    But however bad you look, confidence is always attractive as long as it's not arrogance.

• Girls have it easier then guys trust me, you will find someone who likes you, i'm sure! You can find yourself ugly but not all guys will agree with you on that.

• Self esteem or confidence is hard to come by.. and you thinking your ugly does not make that true either.. besides.. there's someone out there for everyone.. trust me

• Ugly is relative so I'll pass on that. I wouldn't date a girl with a low self esteem tho.

• Self esteem can be fixed. Beauty is only skin deep, ugly is to the bone.

• No, it would be a total bummer dating someone with low self esteem and who thinks they're ugly. Even if I found her attractive, it's not worth it dealing with someone else's insecurities unless they were minor/normal.

• I can deal with the ugly be the low self-esteem is a deal breaker

• That's too much to deal with so no

• Low self esteem yes ugly no.

I m at least a 7 to 8.

I like my women prettier than me

• No, sorry.

• Guys that are ugly and have low self esteem would be more likely to. The problem is you might not what to date them.

• Confidence is attractive. Try role reversal. If you met a partner and you found them to be scalding hot but they needed constant reassurance it would wear thin. There's more to life than just looks. Everyone is gonna be ugly once they are 92 years old. If you're not considered physically attractive then compensate by being smart, funny, have an attractive personality. Those things you can change. Changing looks can be limited. Go shopping with a guy friend. He provide some insight on what guys are looking for.

For me if a girl is unattractive but has a nice body or good in bed I can accept that.

• Confidence starts from within. Find your source of confidence and build on that

What Girls Said 8

• Most women and probably most men also have insecurities about themselves, looking in the mirror and being able to say to yourself "you are beautiful" is something most people will never do and the ones that do I admire. I was told I was ugly a lot in school I'm now 22 and have been told I'm beautiful many times since by many different people, my boyfriend tells me several times a day and I still cringe and shrug it off every time. You will find a guy who will love you for who you are and can se past your insecurities and make you feel amazing. I have no doubt you deserve it. 😊x

• hey girl, people are right... confidence will get you a chance with a decent guy you would be very happy with. You have to be willing to change things a bit since right now it's not working out. It's ok though! I used to be very awkward looking. Acne, poofy hair, very boring style, very quiet... but when I went to college and met more people, I was more inspired to fix my look and attitude. Look in the mirror and see what things you can do here and there to your appearance to enhance what god gave you. I guarantee you can dig up some precious beauty if you gave it a shot. Do one thing at a time.

• If you believe that you're ugly there are always things you can do about it. Get fit or a makeover or even surgery. But nothing can help you with self esteem, you have to put yourself out there. You will get hurt, but you will also find love.

• I'm not a guy and I don't date girls, but men operate with their eyes only. If their eyes see something they like they will go for it. With that being said, you probably won't get a guy if you aren't good looking which means you've got to spruce it up. Throw on a bit of make up if you have to, fix your hair up, put on some nice clothes. It's just the way the world works. We just have to go with the flow. Plus, you're probably not even ugly. :) Good Luck though. I bet you'll find someone really nice one day. There is someone for everyone and it takes all kinds to make a world.

• I'm not a guy but being around anyone with low self-esteem is an emotional burden. You can't really do or say anything right and they aren't strong enough to be emotionally present in the relationship. This isn't someone who has a personal completeness so sadly you can't really trust them to maintain healthy thinking or behavior.

• Sorry, but nope. I can't deal with someone hating herself.

• All people are pretty in thair own way. Some people have nice face, nice body, nice personality. Maybe at some age guys run for pretty girls with big boobs, god ass and pretty face. But when they mature they figure out that it's not everything in apperience.

Well I have problems with my confidence too. I think that I have big nose (I have). Guys still likes me and those who just don't looks everything on me to be perfect and some guys don't like it and I heard them commenting when I passed them. But they are shallow. They aren't perfect too. So no one can't judge someone becouse someone is not perfect.

I had problem with my confidence since i was 6th grad till year ago. You should learn to love yourself and enjoy. Someone will came in you life and love you for what you are as a person and that matters! :)

• Nobody is actually really ugly its what you do with urself. What you are wearing, hair, maybe make up. What really matters tho is inside having a low self esteem can be fixed.