Girls, Does looking 15 at the age of 20 the reason girls dont like me at the moment? And will this change once I naturally look older?

Does this mean because I'm a late developer I will have to wait until I mature before girls will find me datable. I dunno I'm no nice guy or an asshole just a typical lad
I've been told I'm cute and all that blah blah but always get freindzoned I think this is why but need female opinions.

1

What Girls Said 1

• I was saying "aww you're cute" then I read what you wrote under your picture haha anyway this could be the reason why they friendzone you but actually it's very superficial so maybe you just haven't found the right girl yet

• It's hard finding the one I have to say especially when I'm looking for girls why age. I do get a lot of girls staring at me in college but I'm well to nervous to speak back and I end up doing a sort of nervous smile back lol.

• And I would easily say the same about you your very cute.