What experiences have you had/heard about with dating through Personals on Craigslist?

I've been using a couple free dating sites but was wondering if Craigslist could be a good option to try out. I didn't want to waste my time before asking for a little perspective from people who may have some experience with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a horrible idea cause there are freaks, losers and psychos on there. You have a better chance of finding a decent partner on here

• I had the exact same thought on finding someone on here, but I don't like treating this site like a dating site the way so many try to.

• Yeah, if I met them by chance that's fine. That's actually happened with a couple guys on here. I just don't want to post things looking for people or anything like that.

• Yeah that would be a little bit desperate but oddly entertaining

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't had any experience, but I have heard of the Craigslist killer. Lol

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think I'd be open to trying it. Someone in my area was murdered recently because they responded to one of those. I wasn't open to it before the murder, either.

What Girls Said 0