After 6 months of dating can I?

I have been dating a girl for 6 months and we both said we are in love with eachother she is a very nice girl not slutty at all and our love is real we have made out before but I am wondering if I have been dating this long can I touch her breasts while making out I was thinking I can just ask her while making out but I kinda want it to be that if she says no that is the end of it and we continue making out I know the sterotype is she says no slappes me then breaks up with me how can I make this not get bad if she says no and should I ask at all

Do u think she will get mad if I ask

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to say it, but "our love is real" isn't very convincing. I understand you're very smitten with this girl, so here are a few pointers:
    Since this seems to have been bothering you for at least a little while, I say you should just ask her. Just tell her you guys need to discuss something and ask how far she's willing to take it. If she's uncomfortable, don't do it. On the other hand, if she says she's up for it, then go for it!
    You'll never know if you don't ask, and if you guys don't move forward, she might feel like you don't like her enough for a deeper relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm I think you should ask but not during making out. Ask if she's ready to move forward and how she feels about it, you'll be shocked. Girls crave sex a lot too you know?

What Guys Said 0