Guys, What should I think about this? Is he serious or not?

About, a month ago I met a guy. We hung out once and he seemed really nice. But the second time we hung out my roommate invited him over. He was drunk to say the lease and kind of made a fool out of himself kissing me and talking about things that didn't make any sense. The next day he apologized and said he he felt bad for what had happened. He said he was better than that and would make it up to me. After that I didn't hear from him for about a week or more. Then he suddenly started texting me again, asking me to hang out. I made dinner and he came over to watch a movie. Then I didn't hear from him for a few days and then I he texted me again. This time he told me his fraternity was having a party and it would be awesome to go with me. The party itself isn't for a while, but I said that I would be able to go with him. He came over tonight to hang out. We had a movie night but he didn't try anything besides putting his arm around me. I've had a hard time trying to figure out if he likes me or not and what he's looking for.

0|0

What Guys Said 1

• he looks for the right time

0|0
    0|0